Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beef Stew Meat page 2

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    do you eat rice? what about fried rice with lots of vegies. if using stewing meat just cut the meat up into small thin strips & quick fry in your spices of choice (garlic, ginger, lemongrass etc) before adding to the rice/vegies/eggs
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Curry powder + garlic (or garlic powder) + cream = yummy on almost any meat or fish dish.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

happybunny is offline Member
    This is pretty simple and your mileage may vary depending on how tough your meat it, but I've used stew meat for "taco" meat. Slice it up, add some veggies (I use chopped carrots, cabbage, onion, and garlic), add in your usual taco seasonings (oregano, cayenne, red pepper, cumin, chili powder, more garlic, whatever) with some water to coat everything. Then I dump it on a bed of spinach and baby kale and go to town. This is especially good if you can tolerate sour cream

lorichka6 is offline Senior Member
    This is my fave:

Slow Cooker Thai Yellow Curry With Grass Fed Beef Brisket | Award-Winning Paleo Recipes | Nom Nom Paleo

I'm not sure what "no nightshades" means besides the obvious of peppers and tomatoes so I don't know if Thai curry spices are out... I use the Thai Kitchen green curry.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by lorichka6 View Post
    I'm not sure what "no nightshades" means besides the obvious of peppers and tomatoes so I don't know if Thai curry spices are out... I use the Thai Kitchen green curry.
    Potatoes and eggplants are also common nightshades.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12