Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Any tips for losing too much weight? page 4

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    You can eat 50,000 calories a day and you'll starve to death if none of it is absorbed or digested. Study your poop carefully. Are there chunks of undigested food in there?
    I have still not put my poo under a microscope, but everything looks and smells normal, and even if you are correct that some food are poorly digested, most of the food seem to have been absorbed since my energy expenditure is pretty high and I have "only" lost two pound in a month, so I guess a little more food will solve the issue...

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    I have still not put my poo under a microscope, but everything looks and smells normal, and even if you are correct that some food are poorly digested, most of the food seem to have been absorbed since my energy expenditure is pretty high and I have "only" lost two pound in a month, so I guess a little more food will solve the issue...
    Nah, do a potato hack and a leptin reset while soaking your balls in ice cold water 3x/day.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Nah, do a potato hack and a leptin reset while soaking your balls in ice cold water 3x/day.
    ^ This.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Leptin reset also??? That's too bizarre...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234