Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: seaweed journal page 9

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i was doing pretty well with the resting theory until it dawned on me the kids were going to have to go to their dads tonight as he is back in town. so i had to make the most of being able to get out. i will have to go for it tomorrow. plan A is to go for a swift 1 hr walk first thing before the kids come home as i am taking them to the anzac service down the road at 9:30. then i am not sure if they are going back to their dads thurs night. i am trying to avoid it but it is the hols. i think my parenting order says holidays by mutual arrangement so i will tap dance and maybe just go out. upshot is. i will need to get out and move first thing. just to make sure. in case i cant later.

i have had more food too. faleo mug cake was not so good so i have had. OMG prob 1/2 tsp each of coconut oil and honey mixed in with about 4tsp raw cacao powder. one of the kids cant read properly and got raw cacao powder instead of cocoa so i had to eat it raw. thankfully there wasnt alot. plus i had 1 russet apple cut up and dipped in cinnamon powder and a cup of coffee and i am all good now. plus a proper cigarette as one of the kids found one i had dropped in the car. so party time at my place LOL

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i was doing pretty well with the resting theory until it dawned on me the kids were going to have to go to their dads tonight as he is back in town. so i had to make the most of being able to get out. i will have to go for it tomorrow. plan A is to go for a swift 1 hr walk first thing before the kids come home as i am taking them to the anzac service down the road at 9:30. then i am not sure if they are going back to their dads thurs night. i am trying to avoid it but it is the hols. i think my parenting order says holidays by mutual arrangement so i will tap dance and maybe just go out. upshot is. i will need to get out and move first thing. just to make sure. in case i cant later.

i have had more food too. faleo mug cake was not so good so i have had. OMG prob 1/2 tsp each of coconut oil and honey mixed in with about 4tsp raw cacao powder. one of the kids cant read properly and got raw cacao powder instead of cocoa so i had to eat it raw. thankfully there wasnt alot. plus i had 1 russet apple cut up and dipped in cinnamon powder and a cup of coffee and i am all good now. plus a proper cigarette as one of the kids found one i had dropped in the car. so party time at my place LOL
    Rest is primal....
    Though I get the idea of avoiding the ex.... I avoid mine as if she had the plague. Thankfully she lives half way across the country so I don't have to worry much about it. AND our kids are grown and out on their own, so she has no reason to bother me. She can infuriate her current husband... poor bastage.....

mine hasnt got a current wife. ex husband #1 only disappeared once he got another wife. he reappeared temporarily between wife #2 and wife #3 to harrass me but i think wife #3 is still going strong. he also was really quite a dream compared to exhubby#2. i will rest tomorrow or at the weekend. altho i think, it may have to be monday as exhubby #2 is down to driving around annoying me when i am out so i will be constantly moving to escape. hiding around my various male friend's houses he is too scared to drive by and so on. if i can exercise to keep the irritation down, i will be more tolerant of the kids and not eat to keep myself calm.

mine hasnt got a current wife. ex husband #1 only disappeared once he got another wife. he reappeared temporarily between wife #2 and wife #3 to harrass me but i think wife #3 is still going strong. he also was really quite a dream compared to exhubby#2. i will rest tomorrow or at the weekend. altho i think, it may have to be monday as exhubby #2 is down to driving around annoying me when i am out so i will be constantly moving to escape. hiding around my various male friend's houses he is too scared to drive by and so on. if i can exercise to keep the irritation down, i will be more tolerant of the kids and not eat to keep myself calm.
    daaayuum... here thats called stalking, and can get your a$$ locked up!

you have to go to the authorities and i really dislike them alot.

you have to go to the authorities and i really dislike them alot.
    oh, I get ya... I'm not an authoritarian either.... but they do have their uses at times.... as they (the authorities) dislike people "handlilng" those kinds of situations on ones own.....

i'd still rather avoid them. he is down to nuisance value now and is really only just a bully. he never hit me with any of the axes or screwdrivers or spanners or whatever he threw at me. it was all theatrics. and i also think you get to a point where your nerves are way too frayed with it to be able to deal with officialdom on the matter. he's not officially threatened me for a while now anyways so i would not be able to prove a thing.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Oooh, sea. Maybe you could get a nannycam in the room in which you most interact with him. Then if he threatened you, you'd have proof. Bullies are cowards, and I have a distinct distaste for them.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Oooh, sea. Maybe you could get a nannycam in the room in which you most interact with him. Then if he threatened you, you'd have proof. Bullies are cowards, and I have a distinct distaste for them.
    If well seasoned and slow roasted, basted in their own juices, they aren't that bad....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    And maybe if force-fed, their livers would taste like foie gras.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast