Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: seaweed journal page 5

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    .................gives me the shudders just thinking about it !!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    me too and if the story was designed to make me go to the doctor, you have to wonder as that is exactly what he did!

I am pleased that ankle is getting better. I am still not 100% sure about getting back into my running, as its the ankle that seems to suffer, however I might start incorporating some closed eye balances now so as it gets stronger before !!!!!!
    Have you started them yet, on your sore ankle ????

...small steps....

not yet but i was thinking i need to do something like that when i was out walking today. i still cant run on it yet either. but progress is progress.

lunch was pan fried venison, steamed cabbage, green beans, brussel sprouts and courgettes with lots of salt, pepper and a smidgen of butter. one cup of decaf coffee and an apple dipped in some cinnamon for afters.

exercise was 10 one arm clubbell shoulder casts on each side, 5 doubles and 5 iron crosses with the 4kg clubbells.

end of the pay week so dinner was more pan fried venison with veges and cheese sauce. i steamed some veges in chicken broth. fried up half a small onion and a few mushrooms. threw them into the broth with a tbsp of cultured cream, a chunk of tasty cheese and some salt and pepper. reduced it down. added the steamed veges and a few pieces of feta and mixed it all up. cut the venison steaks up over the top and that was it.

a cup of water and more coffee but ugh decaf.

first thing i had cup of water, 2 calcium pills, tsp SA, tsp liquid minerals and i found my vit K2 so i had one of them too. thinking bones here for the ankle.

breakfast was my fave 2 egg brie omlette and a cup of coffee. it tasted bizarre till i realised i used the cup i had had my liquorice tea in last night LOL liquorice coffee and i had no more coffee left so i had to drink it.

exercise. went to the gym. chugged down 750ml of water there and did

close reverse grip lat pull downs to warm up for chin ups. 15 @ 60lbs. 10 @ 75lbs.
    chin ups. 5,4,3,2,1. typically. i can do the first 2 of each set ok and plyo the rest but i still only do one at a time.
    press ups with 1 sec pause at the bottom. 5,4,3,2,1. these felt alot easier than usual. nose to the carpet.
    super setted good mornings and one leg hamstring curl. 1st & 2nd set good mornings did the 20kg bar, last set did 30kgs. curls i do 10kgs. 15 on each leg, 10 on each leg and 5 on each leg. no rest in between. we did 3 supersets.
    cable cross overs 3 sets of 15 @ 20lbs
    bent over barbell row. 3 sets of 10 @ 30kgs
    triset roman chair ab circle, stiff arm pushdowns and ab roller. 20 ab circles, 15 stiff arm pushdowns. 1st set 15 @ 15kgs, 2nd and 3rd set 15 @ 18kgs. did 3 tri sets in all.

then came home and had a cup of coffee and a faleo chocolate banana mug cake to celebrate still being able to move!

lost the plot and had to go for a 6k walk as it was so nice and sunny. had a cup of water after my walk and then went to the pub after i got the kids from school and had some ouzo and water. left before it became a good idea to have more. more exercise as we did a s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n walk up the hill and down again with the horse to take her to the other bay. i looked on it as active stretching LOL

dinner
    approx 100g panfried fillet steak, a steamed zucchini, about 4 steamed brussel sprouts. 3 cherry tomates, 1/2 avocado and prob 2" cucumber slices. lots of salt and pepper. a cup of coffee with milk and a splash of cream.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    sea, do you have any specific goals? Not that being the healthiest woman in NZ isn't enough of a goal, LOL, but I was wondering if you're aiming at X reps of Y in Z days or something like that.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Hiya J, i think the goal of BBY is to go thru the progressions till you end up being able to do them all. or sorta. he does lay out some guidelines as to how to progress thru the cycles and once you get to no more progress for x weeks, you go to YAYOG. for me, i just want to be able to do more body weight exercises properly. more than one chinup in a row. a proper pistol squat. keep mobility. flexibility. etc. at the gym, we usually do compounds and isolation. and work on full body. i read that new mark ripptoe article and we arent doing strength according to him but i am getting stronger.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    morning Seas - you do rock !!!!!!! I so hope you actually know that !!!!!!!!!
    I am loving the motivation you are giving us all. I am actually finding these squats are making my legs stronger. I don't really need extra strength in my upper body - more toning, but my legs need strength - so thanx Seas for that.
    I don't think I will get any walking done over the next few days due to Parents staying, but I will sneek in some exersizes !!!!!!

...small steps....

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast