Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: seaweed journal page 33

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Beautiful moon indeed. Enjoy your walk.

My neighbour saw me walking today and assumed I was doing it for pleasure when in fact it was just to get from A to B (I did enjoy it, but not as much as if I'd been going tramping as I usually do on a Tuesday.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    only the tourists stop and ask me if i need a lift these days. the neighbours only stop if i look injured or to say hello. it was freezing. i think too it depends which direction the wind is going as to which bit is the coldest. and if it is the start, then i freeze and it takes longer to warm up. it was so windy in one bit yesterday i got physically blown around. and i also had washed my hair so it wasnt up which was mental. i couldnt see where i was going at all. then i got over the hump of the hill and around the corner and i was almost mediterranean lol it is raining and windy again today so i may have to do some serious body weight exercises instead. i cant sprint up the hill to minimise getting rained on as my ankle is still a bit iffy and they have diverted all the traffic past our house coz of a slip on the main road. so even tho we are 3 odd ks from the main road, up a few dirt roads, we suddenly have cars all over the place.

storm and deer.jpg experiment here with adding an image. hanging in there but i've ditched the caffeine so i am feeling really rough.

starting on the l-tryrosine and the 5http for the caffeine issues today. i dont want to take pills forever, or at all really so this is a temporary experiment to see if it helps. school hols too so am going to have to get creative with the exercise.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    storm and deer.jpg experiment here with adding an image. hanging in there but i've ditched the caffeine so i am feeling really rough.
    Looks like it either didn't work, or you've attached it direction in mda and it's awaiting moderation. Better off uploading to something like www. photobucket.com then posting the link to the image here. That way it shows immediately :-)
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    5http?
    Is that a new website? ;-)

Good on ya for kicking the caffeine!
    I can't handle more than one coffee per day or it screws with my sleep.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Hey Seaweed, I hope the holidays are going ok for you. It sure is hard to get the exercise in but I snuck off to the gym while my dd went swimming with a friend. Also stayed home and gardened one day which was not as good as a tramp but at least got my apple tree planted. Good luck with beating the caffeine monster. Have a great day.

bumping this coz i need to make an effort. well not really but ykim.

still struggling heaps with the lack of caffeine. i can do everything and poss more than i used to but life is flat. but then i have spent all my life caffeined up. i did think maybe i got the year below one off but mum drunk loads of tea and i was bf so prob not! so yeah, deciding how to deal to the addiction as i dont want life to be flat and i also dont want to take ammino acids as precursors to all sorts forever.

exercise wise things are good. it doesnt feel like it is but i managed a 2.5 k run on the dirt roads on tuesday when i was feeling really bleurgh but i just sorta did it without noticing. dead lifted woohoo!! 70kgs 3x at the gym today. that was after 5 sets of 10 reps at 50kgs and 3 at 60kgs. i could just get 80kg about 3" off the ground lol

ordered becoming a supple leopard off amazon to celebrate paying off my student loan. it worked out at $56nz all up with the exchange rate. will be very interested to see what it is like when it arrives.

food. well i am trying to do more carbs. i have realised how many awesome veges and fruits there are out there and herbs and stuff. has quite opened up a whole new culinary world.

Congrats on paying off that student loan!!!!! Very well done, you deserve to celebrate.

It's great that you are also trying more veges etc, maybe your taste of them will be enhanced now that you are not drinking coffee.

PrimalCon New York
    what sort of apple tree did you get Annie? i treeknapped some from my orchard at the exhubby's hse last winter. i'm not so sure what they are as i lost the labels and the map years ago. i know the one i can ID is supposed to be called a boundary apple. it was given to me and is still small. it is an old english apple they used to plant on the boundaries and apparently it stews down to a pink pulp. the wood in the branches has a pinky red hue and the leaves are also reddish. not sure if the no coffee thing has enhanced my taste buds at all. but i find since i am not shovelling down 1/2kg of meat ( well not quite lol ) a day, it gives me room for other foods. i definitely feel physically better for it. my skin is better.

still out on how long to continue the no actual real coffee thing. i am going to go see a naturopath next week to consult. i've found nothing on the net other than the withdrawls last a week or so then you have boundless energy. it's the flatness of every day life and feeling like you are crawling through treacle i dont like. i like to enjoy my life and experience it all. you only get one life after all.

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast