Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: seaweed journal page 3

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    been overdoing the coffee. well 4 cups today i guess aint so bad. but coffee after school. dinner was steak and some steamed red cabbage and brussel sprouts with salt and maybe a slither of butter. dessert was whipped cream with grated russet apples and cinnamon. i prob had the equivalent of 1 apple grated up. not sure how much whipped cream. 2 tbsp maybe? with a cup of coffee for after i had done the dishes.
    after dinner exercise. did a slow motion creep up and down the hill with 2 small children and a gun. very good for stretching and getting the ankle in a non stressful situation over rough terrain.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Seaweed I think the only time you sit still is to get on the computer to tell us what crazy hard out exercise you've done now.

you are prob right. or when i am working. or driving. i am not very good at sitting still. it's not really hard exercise either. walking 6k is no drama. it's so beautiful that it isnt a mish at all. you just enjoy the scenery. the body weight stuff is another matter. tomorrow will be fun but at least it will be over quickly LOL i also think our bodies were designed to move so we should do it. and i really am not crazy exercise wise like my last neighbours. used to go on daily 15 odd k runs sorta crazy. i enjoy everything i do and it doesnt kill me.

I think that's what I like about you, that you so obviously enjoy all this active stuff. Me, I don't mind it when I actually do it, but it's not usually the first thing I feel like. Having said that, I've done no real exercise today either and I start to feel like I "need" to get to the gym.

i so know that feeling. i could easily do without gym membership but there is that separateness that i like about going to a gym. you get peace and quiet to exercise in a dedicated space. and you always feel so good when you are done.

Yes, it's like a date with myself. I even diarise it a term ahead.

yes it will surprise you to know i cant home gym. i need to get away from everyone to do it. which is why i dread school holidays with a vengeance.

I'm sorry you dread them, you seem to do such cool things with your girls. But it sure is necessary to have a little oasis of time out as well, I'm lucky I can usually manage that otherwise the hols would start to seem anything but.

it is the lack of exercise i dread. i find if i am onto it exercisewise, i am settled and chilled and have the patience of a saint. if i havent been exercising, my tolerance goes which isnt good for crowd control at all.

i am working on a slight theory i may have OD'd myself accidentally over a period of time with magnesium which is what contributed to my ankle injury. it's still subtly swollen and is stiff when i get up. it gets progressively better every day. i have seen a case of kittens getting broken bones and a few other issues from too much muscle meat which gives you too much phosphorus which puts you calcium out. so i do know you can out balance your minerals by taking too much of one.

breakfast. 2 egg brie omlette and some coffee. i had the cup of water with the minerals, calcium and SA when i got up. i need to think of more breakfast ideas. breakfast is my fave meal of the day and i always like the same thing for some reason.

did boxing bag tabatas whilst the kids were eating breakfast. punch the boxing bag for 20 secs, rest for 10 secs, repeat 8 times in total. then did my 6k stroll and came home and had another cup of coffee. meditating on what time to do the body weight exercises today. either before or after lunch i think.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast