Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: seaweed journal page 21

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    you need to aim for the back of their head. in case they move. this is not good advice for punching a boxing bag tho as it hurts heaps. you also need to know what to do or have a body guard, if they get up.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - I will remember that advice as i am fighting for my steak and eggs on my cruise round Alaska!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    you need to aim for the back of their head. in case they move. this is not good advice for punching a boxing bag tho as it hurts heaps. you also need to know what to do or have a body guard, if they get up.
    thats why you hit them in the throat.... they can't fight if they can't breathe

brilliant Doc - can you give me some fighting lessons before i come to your beautiful country ?????? and by the way is Gwamma allowd to come and sample your veges ???????????????

crickey dick - I am spending more time correcting my mistakes than actually posting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

thats why you hit them in the throat.... they can't fight if they can't breathe
    i've only ever hit someone in self defense. and then you just go for what you can reach. my friend who was and still can be a bit of a scrapper told me the aiming for the back of the head thing. and man does it hurt when i punch the punch bag with that in mind. punch to the back of the bag. it hurts all the way down my arms and into my lats.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    brilliant Doc - can you give me some fighting lessons before i come to your beautiful country ?????? and by the way is Gwamma allowd to come and sample your veges ???????????????

crickey dick - I am spending more time correcting my mistakes than actually posting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not a fighter, really.... not opposed to it, if necessary, but I don't go looking for them.

Try my veggies? sure.... radishes are ready, kale, spinach, lettuce, salad greens as well. Peas are starting to flower, some of the broccoli is starting to form heads as are the cabbage.

i am definitely a lover not a fighter. i have poss done enough negociation in my lifetime with my crazy exhusband to be able to get a job with the UN. or at least qualify for an honoury doctorate in negociating with nuts! all nutty behaviour really does is stress the living daylights out of you. wreaks some nasty collateral damage on your kids and family. none of it is productive and none of those sorts of people are actually happy or at peace with themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i am definitely a lover not a fighter.
    Gwamma would like to think that she is a lover not a fighter - however to many reds ..............................me thinks that there will be a seriously sore head on the morrow..................
    laters

...small steps....

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    My powerstep class has suddenly turned into a fight do class and now I as I practice my jabs and hooks, kicks and decoys etc I'm thinking to myself, I sincerely hope I never have to use these skills.

I am with you on that Annie - not sure what I would do if I was actually presented with a fight or flight situ ??????

...small steps....

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast