Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: seaweed journal page 20

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    hiya Seas - what a buggar about the damage. I am so with you on dishonest people. It really gets my back up. I am glad you managed to get to the gym and sweat it out !!!!!! I have just gotten back from the hairdressers !!!!!! Gorgeous !!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i think i have a while before i am going back to the hairdressers. my hair is back to being up in a pony tail or a plait. i did wash it the other day and for some reason i got it to dry straight which was quite wild. i may be able to get them to write the car off which i reckon would be better than fixing it as the clunking noises the back wheel the truck bounced across worry me somewhat on bends. it's not real bad but it is different. it also drifts in a much less manageable way on the hill over to the dirt road which i really dont like. going back to see the panel beater tomorrow morning.

after the cashews for lunch, i had some of the farewell square cookie dough to make sure it tasted normal. felt sick and had to walk around the 6k block. i dont really have an exercise or eating disorder LOL thankfully i was actual hungry by the time i got back so i had a big steak and 1/2 the avocado the kids left from their sushi with some chopped red capsicum and some ACV and a dash of EVO and some salt and pepper and a cup of coffee for dessert.

are we talking - your naughty little black car ?????? shock horror !!!!!!!! I so hope not !!!!!!!!
    I would literally give my right arm for curly hair....................... and I mean hair on my head for any of your little shit stirrers who are about to come out of the wood work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

yes my naughty little black car. it has served me well and is incredibly high ks and it really doesnt like all the dirt roads and potholes very much. it is hell low and a total pain to go anywhere other than town or a sealed road in. i do manage and it has taught me alot about driving. we all have curly hair on our heads in the whanau here. mine usually does preraphaelite waves if i let it dry naturally. it straightens with being put up all the time unless i wash it or it gets wet but my fringe ringlets. the kids all have long hair too so their is weighed down by the weight of their hair. we tend more to ringlets than frizzy horizontal curls. my oldest daughter ghds hers and dyes it purple.

OMG - not the naughty little black car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is sacriledge !!!!!!!! those baskets - do you want Gwamma and her wingmen (actually where is Jac ????? we might use Joanie instead ) to come down there and deal to these pricks !!!!!!!
    That has not helped Gwammas mood seas....................actual i was in a great mood until this DRAMA..................

men ........ and that is all I will say.................. until you reply and then I will say some more...................... unless DH arrives home and gives me the " OMG are you still on MDA" look - and then I will MIA till the morning !!!!!!!!

...small steps....

LOL right now i am letting the insurance company deal with it. it's not just men. the last person who crashed into me was female. she was found to be totally in the wrong. she backed down a road into me without looking behind her. i had even stopped. she still spreads rumours i crashed into her despite the fact my insurance company waived my excess to fix the car. she gives me the fingers if she sees me driving and thinks i am not looking. if i am out of the vehicle, she runs away. i have even seen her in the pub with her husband and all her cronies on the piss when i have just had the kids as back up and she doesnt say a word. i have run into her in the middle of the night in toilets at big local parties and she just stares at me like a rabbit caught in the headlights. so no it aint men. people are people. and i have never threatened or staunched that particular old bag out as i was in the right. and i simply stood on the moral high ground.

okay - I think Gwamma needs to come down to the south of the south and deal to a few of these 'people'. lordy knows what Gwamma would do if actually confronted by any one of these goons............loons......................... 'peoples'............... but I am an adaptive creature and I would deal to them Seas - just say the word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    okay - I think Gwamma needs to come down to the south of the south and deal to a few of these 'people'. lordy knows what Gwamma would do if actually confronted by any one of these goons............loons......................... 'peoples'............... but I am an adaptive creature and I would deal to them Seas - just say the word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    methinks I hear the voice redwine speaking! lol

they never give me any stress in person so i have no need to deal with them. i am not confrontational or aggressive so i have nothing to really go on. and they really do just make themselves look bad. i am right so i dont need to lower myself. said old bag who crashed into me would prob run away if you said boo. especially if she hasnt got the nuts to hassle me when she's been drinking. i am not especially big or scarey. and there is no precedent of me sorting people out or any urban legends which preceed me.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    methinks I hear the voice redwine speaking! lol
    ahem *not a drop of red wine has been comsumed for exactly 23 seconds * ahem

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    they never give me any stress in person so i have no need to deal with them. i am not confrontational or aggressive so i have nothing to really go on. and they really do just make themselves look bad. i am right so i dont need to lower myself. said old bag who crashed into me would prob run away if you said boo. especially if she hasnt got the nuts to hassle me when she's been drinking. i am not especially big or scarey. and there is no precedent of me sorting people out or any urban legends which preceed me.
    Seas - I was taught by my father how to punch someone in the nose ....... 35 odd years ago....... I have never ever used those skills.................................. could you praps indulge me of this one little thing.......................

...small steps....

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast