Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: seaweed journal page 19

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    i reckon go hunting in alaska! that would be far better than being stuck on some boring cruise boat with nothing to do but eat and drink. so tired right now. i am almost ready for bed. i did a few more stretches with the kids. you sort of fall into them and blob out but they really hurt. 5 - 8 mins for a single stretch in the program is indicitive that truly it is for women with no real responsibilities in life. i think she does face things you can go on in the mediterranean somewhere for mega bux. if only LOL i will keep at it but maybe in snippets across the day. a 5 min stretch here and an 8 min stretch there. and see how i go.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    oh seas - sleep well my dear girl !
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    hiya Seas - how has your day been ??????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

heya. bad day. some fucker in a tow truck scraped down the rear driver's side of my car. it was on our dirt roads which are incredibly narrow. i'd pulled right over and stopped so he could get past. i was polite. i was diplomatic. his boss then rung me and said he had a statement from a witness to say i was moving when i hit him LOL there was no one around so it would have been his work mate about a k away around several corners covering his ass. plus i really had stopped. so yeah. not in a good mood at all. my insurance company will pay out but, unless i can prove they were in the wrong, i have to pay the excess. incredibly annoying. i hate dishonest people and bullies. stupid bullies annoy me even more.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Bastards, anyway you can exact some revenge?

oh yes but i need to act like a lady and see what the insurance company does first. i'd rather be dignified about it. i have been thinking and i may be ok as his mate was around too many corners to actually be able to see. so they may have trapped themselves with their lies.

Lady first, vengeful beast second then?! Is it your word verses theirs and do you get a no claim insurance discount over there?

And if you're going to lie, keep it simple!!

i am not the one lying. it has occured to me that the tow truck driver may actually have thought i was still moving as he didnt stop at all and he obviously wasnt paying attention. however, the "witness" is a total fabrication. ranting and raving and threatening too is not a good look. i am in the right anyways. we do get no claims bonuses but the excess is when you have a claim. so if i put in a claim for x$s, i have to pay a certain prestippulated amount towards it unless we can prove the other party was at fault. in my experience, the other party will try anything to prove they werent at fault and that includes blatantly obvious lies.

That's the same here, on the no claims and the excess, and you loses plenty of no claims when you do claim! And alas being in the right don't mean shit in this day and age when a dose of lying bastards and insurance companies do their best to do you out of it, which as you said, they'll lie like an hairy egg to do so!

I wish you the best of luck.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i have full cover so they will pay out regardless. just i could have to pay the excess. since they have to pay out anyways, it is in their interests to nail the other driver for lying. as that way, they can make him pay. not them.

went to the gym today and did the same as last week. cant be bothered to type it out. went up to 35kgs on the bar on the last set of good mornings. i had a go at lunging some piddly little 15kg weights and i could so the ankle is up to that now which i am ever so happy about.

had an omlette and some decaf coffee for breakfast so did well to keep up at the gym. it wasnt hard at all which was good. i had a proper coffee on the way to see the panel beater. and some raw cashew nuts for lunch. not the best coz OMG PUFAss!!! but i was very hungry. had another cup of proper coffee when i got home.

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast