Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: seaweed journal page 13

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    i think you get liquored after the game doc! could effect your performance on field. it is a very serious matter around here.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I'm a feared I'd have to get all liquored up just to play rugby.... rough sport that!
    Good one though, had carte blanche to beat the shite out someone, good way to get rid of some frustration (almost) legally after a crap week, unfortunately the reverse was probably true of my opposition!

Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    i think you get liquored after the game doc! could effect your performance on field. it is a very serious matter around here.
    More like religion down your way, Id say!

Had to have few after the game, just to move!

yes you do not ever diss the ABs. i am quite into league as well. i do love rugby as a game but the social aspect leaves me cold.

Not if you got any sense!

I can take or leave league, It's more of a northern game here, so don't get to see any, apart from on the TV. We have got the world cup over here this year, so I might go and catch some, as there using a ground about 5 minutes walk from my house!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    I would have to get liquored up to screw up the courage to get on the field to begin with!

my exhubby came from the shore and he played league from when he was 5 yrs old so i have been dragged to see the warriors many times. when they play well they are phenomenal but when they play bad, they play like an intermediate school team on an off day. doc you are a whimp! LOL they may let you have some body armour if you tell them you are american!

my exhubby came from the shore and he played league from when he was 5 yrs old so i have been dragged to see the warriors many times. when they play well they are phenomenal but when they play bad, they play like an intermediate school team on an off day. doc you are a whimp! LOL they may let you have some body armour if you tell them you are american!
    All I would have to do is say "hello" and it would be obvious I'm an American! lol

Pah, body armour, didn't have none of that in my day, mind you they'm getting bigger nowadays!

Doc, spend a couple of weeks getting beaten by a stout cudgel, that'll get you up to speed!

My local union sides like that form wise, dynamite one week, macaroni the next!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Pah, body armour, didn't have none of that in my day, mind you they'm getting bigger nowadays!

Doc, spend a couple of weeks getting beaten by a stout cudgel, that'll get you up to speed!

My local union sides like that form wise, dynamite one week, macaroni the next!
    oh YES that sounds like sucha good time... getting my A$$ beat with a stick! oh yum! lol

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast