Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: seaweed journal page 12

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    LOL well actual someone thought i was 32!!! i almost died laughing as it has been a bit of a long day already. just getting the kids to bed and gonna hit the cigarettes and the bourbon. i've had loads of birthday txts and emails already so i may as well start early.
    Early and often! lol happy burfdaze!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    awww thanx xxx i did some maths last night and worked out to get honey bourbon that was 30% alcohol i needed to cut my devil's cut 2 parts bourbon to 1 part honey. i have some rather nice honey we got out of one of my mates beehives so i mixed it all up and i am trying that. then i have the rest of the bottle of devil's cut and a bottle of amaretto so i think i will manage to keep myself occupied.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I hope that you have company ??????
    if not - we can be your comapny - a world away.... well 6 hours by car !!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

LOL i have the kids. a few people are only a phone call or a txt away but it isnt my birthday yet and i dont want the kids spotting anyone and having to deal with lying to their dad. i can see them another time.

need to write my food in before i get carried away.
    2 large shots of bourbon and a double ouzo

dinner was prob 75g of slow cooked venison shanks which were still a bit chewy but i focussed on the fact i still have teeth and how all that connective tissue would help my wrinkles and my ankle with getting better. one and a half small maori potatoes, a steamed zucchini and some steamed red cabbage. cup of coffee with 2 capsfuls of amaretto whilst playing scrabble with the kids after dinner.

2 shot glasses of honey bourbon. and will try to leave it at that LOL

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Should emphasise the word TRY to leave it at that, good luck!

And happy pre b'day, Sea!

i am pretty good at dodging the booze. i have been spilling shots "by accident" for years. one of the main seduction methods is have another drink babe. so yeah. very very good at avoiding. that said i do like a good party but only with my mates who i know are gonna look after me.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Good move, I suppose it is the oldest tried and tested method of the male gender of the species to persuade a member of the opposite sex that he's irresistible!

Never worked for me, 20 odd years of front row rugby left me visage 'lived in', at best!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Good move, I suppose it is the oldest tried and tested method of the male gender of the species to persuade a member of the opposite sex that he's irresistible!

Never worked for me, 20 odd years of front row rugby left me visage 'lived in', at best!
    I'm a feared I'd have to get all liquored up just to play rugby.... rough sport that!

ah well it is personality really that makes someone attractive. and you get the face you deserve so the older you get the more that matters. some of the hottest men i know are down to force of personality. the old the more i drink the better he looks syndrome is quite entertaining. as a woman you need a body guard and/or a reference point. i prefer to have a body guard.

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast