Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: seaweed journal page 11

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    lol... apparently you've been in the 2 buck chuck!
    LMAO!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    no good advice on the ex, I'm afraid... just dropping in to say I went walking up a big hill. 'Make Seas proud!' Walking is all I ever really stick to (sporadic attempts to run always fizzle out and we cannot afford the gym, also free weights make me nervous) so I ought to manage that everyday, right!
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    I love big hills. my fave places to walk up. when my ankle is good, i run down them too. running does count as chronic cardio and there is so many opportunities to injure youself, i do try to avoid it unless i want to. free weights are the best but body weight stuff can be incredibly mental.

i had a tbsp of honey last night to see if it helped knock me out. and it did.

this morning i got up. had a cup of water and went for a 6k walk. came home had coffee and an omlette. went to the anzac day service. had a cup of instant after to be social.

lunch was some venison kitfo with lots of salt and pepper and some coffee.

went out to coffee with my oldest and all the kids and grandkids. had a riot. only had a latte.

dinner i am deciding on but prob steak or venison and veges or apples. i am calling today a rest day officially as i only did the block. i am fighting the urge to do it again but i need to rest i think. tomorrow first thing instead LOL

dinner was prob about 100g of fillet steak tails. i steamed some red and green cabbage, 3 brussel sprouts and a zucchini in chicken broth with prob a 3" maori potato sliced into it. mashed the remains of the broth when the veges had steamed with the potato slices. put the potatoes on the plate. piled the veges on top. steak pieces on the side with loads of salt. coffee with a capful of amaretto in for dessert.

i noticed this morning down the sides of my waist under my ribs, i am starting to see my obliques. not sure if this is a good or a bad thing as i so dont want to lose the wasp waist. i dont think it is filling my waist out but it is interesting how we get panicky about these things. on the subject of wasp waists, took the kids to the museum today, and the old dresses in there are unreal. even if i could corset my waist to fit them, they'd never fit me across the shoulders and i am not big. i'd say they are the same size there as my 12 year old who is scrawny as. i especially liked the old riding habit.

cup of water and back on the pills first thing. i decided maybe the k2 is helping the ankle.

breakfast was usual. omlette and coffee.
    6 k walk

then coffee 10am

day 1 week 3 cycle 1 BBY

pushing - exercise 16. let me ins with legs straight 1 sec pauses. 3 x 10 reps. messy but easier at 10 reps than 12

squatting - exercise 14. assisted one legged squats. 3 x 10 reps. really concentrating on getting down below 90 deg.

in line pushing. exercise 12. push ups with 2 sec pauses. 3 x 10 reps. prob need to upgrade to the next exercise next time.

bending. exercise 22. went back to one legged warrior as i have decided the ankle is better. 3 x 10 reps. wobbled a bit on the left side with the dodgy ankle. right side was very easy. i am sure in fact i am doing it wrong as it is so easy.

all in all it felt more like i'd done something as 3 x 10 reps is more what i am used to than 2 x12 reps. so much easier doing 10 than 12 reps. obviously the side effect of years of gym programming. if it is hard, you do 10 reps LOL

lunch was a 6k walk followed by a cup of water. then i had the rest of the thai venison curry with the remains of the pinapple chunks. maybe 4 in total. plus a coffee.

got stressed and had more coffee mid afternoon. and did 3 x 10 one legged warriors holding an object ( 3kg dumbbell ) overhead. lost the plot and decided i could do it. stuff the ankle. and i did.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    excuse me - missy moo - you are NOT allowed to get stressed - this is birthday time !!!!!!!!!!!
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

kids came home and brought their dad with them and he was wandering around my house and everyone was bouncing off the walls and i started to feel sick LOL decided the best plan was to coffee. have since been out and had some whisky and some ouzo. kids are still hassling me and misbehaving but i am feeling more chilled. i may just have to start celebrating my birthday early!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Your "entry in to the world" celebration is soon? congrats! You're 28 eh??

LOL well actual someone thought i was 32!!! i almost died laughing as it has been a bit of a long day already. just getting the kids to bed and gonna hit the cigarettes and the bourbon. i've had loads of birthday txts and emails already so i may as well start early.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast