Thread: How to take Bio Kult? (Probiotic) page

Nstocks is offline Senior Member

How to take Bio Kult? (Probiotic)

Shop Now
    Hello,

I've just purchased Bio Kult probiotics and I'm a unsure of how I should take them. The packet says 1-2 capsules twice daily with food, however after reading about the dosage, many people say that even one capsule is too much. The GAPS diet says 1/4 capsule first.

If I break the capsule to reduce the dosage, how would I swallow it? It says with food so could I just put in on my tongue when I eat and swallow with a little water?

I also take one capsule of NOW foods super enzymes with every meal...

Thank you

Drumroll is online now Senior Member
    Just eat fermented veggies, drink some pu'erh tea, try kombucha, or (if you do dairy) drink some kefir. Much easier. And MUCH CHEAPER too.

Oh, and probiotics can be taken pretty much any time. They don't require fat or other nutrients to absorb properly.

Nstocks is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumroll View Post
    Just eat fermented veggies, drink some pu'erh tea, try kombucha, or (if you do dairy) drink some kefir. Much easier. And MUCH CHEAPER too.

Oh, and probiotics can be taken pretty much any time. They don't require fat or other nutrients to absorb properly.
    I already do those things!

I guess the query was really about how to take if it I'm reducing the quantity as it won't be in the casing (pill) anymore, but as a loose powder.