Thread: Happy Paleo! page

Trisk85 is offline Junior Member

Happy Paleo!

Primal Fuel
    Hey there forumers,

I started eating paleo about 6 weeks ago, after deciding I was not proud of the 15 kilograms I had gained over the last three to four months.

Here is my before pic;

And here is me today:

I got myself an iron-gym pull up bar, do some ab workouts and I run 5 miles every other day. At this rate I will be in good shape by august, so I will have something to show off at my birthday, or a b-day present to myself So I am looking forward to getting in even better shape and maybe help out folks on this forum as they go along.

Cheers,

Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trisk85; 04-13-2013 at 09:04 AM. Reason: change to ompldr images :)

little vase is online now Senior Member
    Hi Dan,

Cheers back! I like your attitude. Sometimes it takes a while to get pics approved - if you could upload them to someplace like photobucket or flickr or whatever, we could see them sooner.

Is that pull up bar any good? I've been looking at it at my local sporting goods store. Do you do any other lifting or body weight exercises?

Trisk85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    Hi Dan,

Cheers back! I like your attitude. Sometimes it takes a while to get pics approved - if you could upload them to someplace like photobucket or flickr or whatever, we could see them sooner.

Is that pull up bar any good? I've been looking at it at my local sporting goods store. Do you do any other lifting or body weight exercises?
    Hi there!

Thanks for the kind words! I changed the pictures to ompldr, but now it tells me that they are waiting to be approved. Oh well

That pull-up bar is great! It has 3 standard grip positions and you can really do a plethora of exercises with it. I can only do 5 chin-ups and 2 pull-ups yet, but each week I see major improvement (I couln't do 1 chin-up two weeks ago) and I am definitely seeing the shape of my shoulders changing.

Other than that, I used to do some exercises with dumbells and a barbell but I rarely do those now that I have the pull-up bar. I do do push ups by the way, forgot to mention that.

Oh and another thing that I forgot to mention is that paleo eating made not only a difference in my physical energy levels but also gave me 'insane' mental clarity and my emotional stability seems to have improved in a major way (I am the worrying kind). I feel extremely healthy and don't need those huge portions to feel satisfied anymore like when I still ate bread and pasta.

Cheers,

Dan