Thread: Is it possible to make a thread private to non-members? page

YogaBare is offline Senior Member

Is it possible to make a thread private to non-members?

Primal Fuel
    I've just realised that my journal is popping up in google search engines and I don't want that...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Some versions of this forum software have blogs/journals and all kinds of stuff hidden inside your profile area so that only members can see it. I've even been on a few forums that don't let outsiders see any pictures anywhere or view any profile information at all until they've met certain criteria like number of posts or something. This version doesn't seem to have any of those features.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

diene is offline Senior Member
    Maybe you can PM the admin and ask them if there's a way to make your journal private or at least not show up on a Google search.