Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wow isnt this all primal anyway ?!!?!! page 2

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    If cooking almond butter is a concern, maybe heat the other three ingredients, turn off the heat and then add the almond butter? This way it's not actually getting "cooked," just warmed from the surrounding foods.

I looked at those ingredients, and it reminded me of the tv show "Chopped," so I put something together in my head.

What about this? Make some beef jerky. In a double boiler, melt some dark chocolate. Dip the jerky in the chocolate, covering about 3/4 of each piece. Sprinkle on some of your favorite salt and let cool. In a separate container, combine olive oil, almond butter, and shredded coconut. Add spices if you like that coconut-spicy combo. When the chocolate has hardened on the jerky, dip the jerky into the coconut 'dip.'
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Catrin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I made this tonight for some rather over-cooked chicken thighs. I never noticed the dry chicken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12