Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bodyweight vs Barbells + home workout questions page 2

workinprogress is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Lockstock, you can take my opinion or not. I have nothing to gain or lose. Some want to read to much into it and nitpick. If you can't get to a gym, I believe you will be well served with a body weight program. If you can get to a gym, there is nothing wrong with stronglifts, starting strength, or westside barbell.
    My opinions are nothing else but opinions. They are based on personal experience, not a physiology book. Heck I've never even taken a personal trainer class. So caveat emptor.

Lockstock is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by workinprogress View Post
    Lockstock, you can take my opinion or not. I have nothing to gain or lose. Some want to read to much into it and nitpick. If you can't get to a gym, I believe you will be well served with a body weight program. If you can get to a gym, there is nothing wrong with stronglifts, starting strength, or westside barbell.
    My opinions are nothing else but opinions. They are based on personal experience, not a physiology book. Heck I've never even taken a personal trainer class. So caveat emptor.
    Thanks for the advice everyone.
    Obviously, id love to do stronglifts because I think it's a good mass and strength building program. But I literally am so poor atm. I barely have a few dollars in my wallet atm.

So I figured bodyweight would be the way to go. That being said, I'm not talking about 800 air squats.
    How about 20 1 legged squats with a 20kg dumbell?
    Thats STRONG.

David Miller is offline Junior Member

Bodyweight vs Barbells + home workout questions

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    As you have tell already, Right now you are doing squats, pushups, pull-ups, body-weight rows and shoulder press. These thing are best for maintain your body also you can use weight loss health supplements for being perfect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12