Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To cheat or not to cheat - this is the question page 2

little vase is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Have to say losing my taste for all of the above (except for sugar in extreme moderation, a la 90% dark chocolate) sure made this an easy choice.
    This. Primal is not any kind of sacrifice, nor do I feel like I'm going without. I freaking LOVE this food. It makes me feel great. I don't want to eat food that doesn't make me feel good anymore. My mind just doesn't grasp the cheat concept. Not trying to judge at all or take away from anyone who does, I just can't make my mind work that way. With primal, I should add. Any other time I was on any kind of "diet", I cheated constantly or was always tempted.

Katsuhiko the Rolfer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    this. Primal is not any kind of sacrifice, nor do i feel like i'm going without. I freaking love this food. It makes me feel great. I don't want to eat food that doesn't make me feel good anymore. My mind just doesn't grasp the cheat concept. Not trying to judge at all or take away from anyone who does, i just can't make my mind work that way. With primal, i should add. Any other time i was on any kind of "diet", i cheated constantly or was always tempted.
    this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12