Thread: Taking Baby Steps: step one, joining this site! page

mom23kids is offline Senior Member

Taking Baby Steps: step one, joining this site!

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone! I'm a new forum member but have been reading Mark's posts for a few months now and I read PB a while back. I am currently not a primal eater, but will slowly be transitioning over the next few months, starting with a goal to cut way back on my sugar intake. I've lost over 30 pounds since last fall doing alternate day intermittent fasting/JUDDD, and now that I've reached goal and in maintenance I'd like to start strength training. Need to start eating healthier, to give my body better fuel I'm happy to see some on the site doing JUDDD/IF in combination with primal eating, since that's direction I'm heading in.

Anyways my name is Sara, in my 30s, mom to three wild kids and excited to get started!

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Step 2: Buy and read the book
    Step 3: Stay out of the threads where we bicker over minute details (anything with the word "calories" or "carbs" in the title)
    Step 4: Profit

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richmahogany View Post
    step 2: Buy and read the book
    step 3: Stay out of the threads where we bicker over minute details (anything with the word "calories" or "carbs" in the title)
    step 4: Profit
    lol +1
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome Sara.

intermittent fasting has helped me tremendously. I don't do alternate days. I wouldn't like that. What works for me is fasting until noon then mostly having protein for lunch. Anything I want for dinner. But of course you need to do what works for you.

I also started slowly. It worked for me. I know some people need to go cold turkey but some of us don't.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial