So I find myself in a position of needing to find a home for a pair of kitties. They are not mine, so please do not think I am dumping my own pets. They are my sister and brother in-laws, I was watching them as their life circumstances meant the kitties needed a place to stay, and now it looks like they won't be able to take them back.

So I thought I would toss it up here and see if anyone in the southern CA area is interested. They are both girls, sisters, and about 4 years old. Very sweet, named Venus and Aphrodite. They need to stay together as they have been together since they were kittens. I have introduced them to my cats and they get along fine, and I have done some preliminary introductions to my dog and they did fine with that too. So a household with other animals should be fine, as long as the other animals are kittie friendly. I do not have children so have not really gotten to test them with kids, but they are very tolerant and have never swiped or bitten so I imagine older kids (old enough to understand not to pull tails etc) should be ok. They currently eat half high quality grain free canned food and half raw food. I have never had any litter box issues, scratching issues, or destroying furniture issues, they are very well behaved little girls.

If you are interested please let me know and I can answer questions, give specifics, and send you some pictures and/or video.

thank you!