Thread: not even a bit of organic food! page

Alrz is offline Junior Member

not even a bit of organic food!

Primal Fuel
    Yep.
    I'm 19 and still live with my parents, and around here there aren't a lot of organic shops that sell grass fed meat, organic butter, etc.
    i just eat some 'normal' steak from the market, chicken from plastic bags, some fish also from the regular market, commercial brands of butter, whole but processed milk, and well.. veggies from the market, too.

will this make the weight loss really slow? will i be 'unhealthy'? of course i am better now that i dont eat grains, sugar and that stuff, but compared to a person who eats just grass fed stuff? :P

The Rebooted Body is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrz View Post
    Yep.
    I'm 19 and still live with my parents, and around here there aren't a lot of organic shops that sell grass fed meat, organic butter, etc.
    i just eat some 'normal' steak from the market, chicken from plastic bags, some fish also from the regular market, commercial brands of butter, whole but processed milk, and well.. veggies from the market, too.

will this make the weight loss really slow? will i be 'unhealthy'? of course i am better now that i dont eat grains, sugar and that stuff, but compared to a person who eats just grass fed stuff? :P
    It won't have a ton of effect on weight loss if that's your goal. It WILL have an effect on how you feel, how your body functions, and how healthy you are overall.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebooted Body View Post
    It won't have a ton of effect on weight loss if that's your goal. It WILL have an effect on how you feel, how your body functions, and how healthy you are overall.
    but it's far better than eating grains and processed junk

WeldingHank is offline Senior Member
    As far as weight-loss is concerned, organic and grass-fed doesn't matter. It's still miles better in nutrition than any SAD food. Don't stress so much, don't let perfect be the enemy of good.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    The ratios of omega 6 to 3 will be worse on grain fed meats, but honestly, it's not going to make much of a difference when we're taking about weight loss. Eat what you can afford.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    What you're eating sounds fantastic, you will be so much better off than your peers who live on pizza and soda.

Katsuhiko the Rolfer is offline Senior Member
    yup you're doing great, keep going

it's all money in your long term health bank

Catherine is offline Senior Member
    where do you live in Argentina? I was there about 15+ yrs ago and i was in the boonies (Catamarca province). All the meat seemed pretty fresh, and not factory farmed. But that was a pretty long time ago.

Alrz is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    lol this forum is great, you get a lot of answers in a matter of hours ! thanks for answering!

and Catherine, im from buenos aires,capital. Catamarca is a far more 'rural' area, and more likely to contain fresh meat and stuff