Thread: Hi, I'm Robyn, and I'm a grain-aholic page

ibrobynb is offline Junior Member

Red face Hi, I'm Robyn, and I'm a grain-aholic

Primal Fuel
    I love the idea of PB. I've been checking out this forum for sevaral months now. I have the book and the cookbook should ship to me soon - so looking forward to it & hoping Mark signed it. I was raised in an Italian household with pasta at just about every meal and bread on the table. A couple years ago I was diagnosed with have gluten sensativities and have switched to gluten free items - breads, pasta, muffins, pizza, etc. I am also supposed to stay away from soy and peanuts. I am allergic to any food that swims in water [it cracks me up that restaurants don't consider fish as sea food]. I have given up most dairy products, but I do eat Greek yogurt for the good gut flora that it has.

I'm finding it very hard to go completely grain free and would love any suggestions that would help.

huebnerc is offline Member
    Almond meal! You can add an egg, some salt, and a little olive oil. Once mixed together spread on a cooking sheet...about 400 degrees and 15 minutes later you have a pretty decient pizza crust. I must admit I found that reciepe(sp?) online, but it works. You can just skip the cheese if you have given up dairy.

huebnerc is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    not sure if i can post other websites on this forum, but you can google cave girl in the kitchen...that has plenty of awesome grain free meals.