Thread: NuFoot "Shoes"- Tried 'em? page

NewGrayMare is offline Member

NuFoot "Shoes"- Tried 'em?

Shop Now
    NuFoot Slippers

On a whim, I stopped by Goodwill today. They have this weird section where some independent company has set up a gift shop type section with purses, jewelery, and the like. I noticed a "Barefoot Slipper" display and took a closer look. They were selling brand new NuFoot slippers for $10. I snagged a pair and figured it couldn't hurt to try them.

I've got to say, the experience has been very interesting. I removed the tags and put them on my feet as soon as I got in the car and wore them for the rest of my errands. These are totally like walking around barefoot! I could feel so much of the texture of the parking lots, ridges in store floor mats, and even noticed when I kicked an extremely small pebble. I felt a little naughty walking around in these; like I'm getting around the "no shoes, no service" rule. The slippers are showing no wear after a full day walking around on pavement, stores, and a generally urban environment. I'm considering taking them out to a park to see how they fare on a more natural turf, but am concerned about getting them wet or possibly cutting them. Still, they are fun and I would recommend them!

Has anyone else here tried a pair? If so, have you taken them out in nature? How'd they handle?

Pilatesmom is offline Member
    We are selling them in the Pilates studio where I work. You can get them wet, they say they are also pool shoes or beach shoes. You can use them for Pilates or Yoga too! I found them a little warm, make my feet sweat so I haven't purchased them just yet.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Yeah, neoprene would dry easily, but the sweating definitely is a deterrent.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).