Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: scared....too scared to start...*sigh* page 3

Neraida is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    40 pounds !!!!wow!!!!! thats fantastic mom23kids !!!!!
    and you achieved this by fasting??? I ll have a look out for the thread!!
    Today is my third day and when I woke up I suddenly felt that I could grow wings and fly...I don't know where all this energy has been hiding!!!!...I tried the fasting process yesterday but after five hours I could feel my head not really glued to the rest of my body and got a dizzy spell so I figured its a bit early for me still....
    baby steps....

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neraida View Post
    40 pounds !!!!wow!!!!! thats fantastic mom23kids !!!!!
    and you achieved this by fasting??? I ll have a look out for the thread!!
    Today is my third day and when I woke up I suddenly felt that I could grow wings and fly...I don't know where all this energy has been hiding!!!!...I tried the fasting process yesterday but after five hours I could feel my head not really glued to the rest of my body and got a dizzy spell so I figured its a bit early for me still....
    baby steps....
    Good for you on knowing it's too soon. There is hope though. I used to be a "must eatevery 3 hours or pass out" person. Now I can eat dinner at 5:30pm and be okay not eating until lunch at 11:30am the next day if needed. Fasting doesn't work wonders for everyone though, so just take it as it comes.

Good luck!

Neraida is offline Junior Member
    thank you teach!!!! sounds like a good plan to me !!!
    I am definitely a pass out person if I leave it too long or head for the chocolate bar so I d rather eat something then regret later!!
    and it happened to me this afternoon when I left the house without a snack so I ended up eating a cookie that was offered to me !!!!! arghhhhh!!!!!

One of the many awesome things about going primal is that you're eating food that is actually filling. If I eat a cookie... I just want more cookies. I could eat a stupid number of cookies in one sitting, and still want my next meal. But if you eat bacon and eggs, you're not going to be craving that next fix anytime soon. The cravings start... going away. It's kind of magical. Your body is just happier.

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neraida View Post
    "comforting excuses "
    This really is the reason of all trouble!!!Comforting excuses that I keep playing on repeat in my head!!!
    time to throw away that old tape and get serious with change.....
    sbhikes you have come a long way with your changes..you are looking amazing !!!!!!
    what helped you to adjust to this change if you don't mind me asking...
    I was desperate and there was nothing left to try. I figured I am destined to be fat so it wasn't even about weight. I was just unable to get a handle on my appetite after walking 3000 miles. I ate all junk food on that long walk and I think I broke something.

I am still not skinny and never will be but I am not hungry anymore and I don't have to starve to stay this weight and I don't have to watch my waist get bigger and bigger anymore and I don't have to exercise as much anymore.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123