Thread: Jon Gabriel Primalists, anyone? page

PseudoDiva is offline Junior Member

Jon Gabriel Primalists, anyone?

Shop Now
    Anyone trying to incorporate the Gabriel concepts into the Primal lifestyle? I try to do the guided meditation a couple times a week.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I think the de-stressing parts of his program are a big reason of why people get so much success with it.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I tried his methods a couple years ago. But haven't tried to combine primal and Gabriel. He makes a lot of sense - but I didn't find any real benefit from his program.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    I tried his methods a couple years ago. But haven't tried to combine primal and Gabriel. He makes a lot of sense - but I didn't find any real benefit from his program.
    I think that the people who get the most out of it are like he was at his heaviest, totally stressed out. It doesn't seem to address other issues so much.

PseudoDiva is offline Junior Member
    For me there's a huge emotional/psychological component to weight loss. I have struggled with weight my whole life. Recently I've realized that what I've really been struggling with is my body image. I have pictures of myself when I got married. I was around a size 4. And I felt terrible about myself. I thought I was fat. So Jon Gabriel has been helpful to realize that yes, I do have some weight to lose, but that I don't have to hate myself while doing it. I've been eating clean for a long while now, so it's a habit not to eat rice and potatoes and wheat and processed sugar. I don't even want those things. So this helps me to address underlying issues.