Thread: In Progress Success! page

Kaminokamen is offline Junior Member

In Progress Success!

Primal Fuel
    I just started April 2nd, and I have not been as hungry as normal, crashing with light headedness or anything. But the most notable effect on me has been fitness level. I wanna call it that, but may not be thinking about it right. Anyway, what I am talking about is, I ride my bike to school, or at least I used to. I haven't for a while, and today I went to the grocery store by bike, the good store is by my school about 3 miles away. My success is that I am not wiped out from biking one way any longer! Usually I am super sore and wiped out, and I used to do it a lot, with no progress of getting used to it, but I noticed as I was walking around, I don't feel like I can fall asleep standing up, I don't feel like I'm wasted. My legs are tired, sure, but, I feel good. And ever since I got home, rode back, my leg muscles have been twitching all over lol, it feels funny. But yeah, just had to share that! I didn't take any before pics or record my weight the day before, but the next time I get weighed at my doctors office, I post results!

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Yay! Congratulations!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Katsuhiko the Rolfer is offline Senior Member
    awesome! keep going

ilovesteak is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaminokamen View Post
    And ever since I got home, rode back, my leg muscles have been twitching all over lol, it feels funny.
    Good job on your new journey!!! You might want to supplement your diet with magnesium citrate tablets. Twitching muscles are usually a sign of magnesium deficiency.