Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help please....Need to lower triglycerides and having trouble losing weight page 2

Nibby1010 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm very excited about the gensing and the Green Tea Powder. I'll have to check to see if I can get here in the States. i appreciate all the links! I will read up on the IM in Mark's book (s)......thanks!

I knew what you were saying on the alcohol was true.....I just kept off eliminating it from my diet. It's time.

Now if you could fix my dental pain, I'd be good to go!

Should I count calories, too?

Katsuhiko the Rolfer is offline Senior Member
    No don't count calories, I never have, just follow the plan and don't over eat, just get that nice satisfied feeling and keep the useless carbs down while keeping the fat up

Can you describe your dental pain? There are various issues in the skull that can cause pain.

This is the ginseng I buy

The Best Ginseng on the Planet

I'm going to order the gensing and look for the Matcha green tea here.

Dental.....I cracked a tooth, so it's just that tooth that causing the right side of my face to hurt. upsetting, because I don't feel root canals are safe, and I'm afraid that's what my dentist will want to do.

THANKS!

you're very welcome, I've book marked this thread and will return to see if you have updated

be interested to follow your progress, as in my first reply though...

get outside and get moving. You're in Montana? Got to have some awesome outdoor space to 'move around a lot' in.

Tell you what, a 2 hour hike first thing in the morning, right after sunrise, after a fast of 16 hours from lunch the previous day, followed by a delicious meal with some beautiful meat, butter, eggs and greens will make your genes go crazy!

Enjoy

That's a great idea to fast starting at noon.....makes it much easier!!! Drink tons of water and that's it during.....right?

Yes I live on the side of a Mountain here in NW Montana so the hiking is good. Going to buy bear spray (for the mountain lions, too) and then all I have to be concerned about is the ticks.....they are out already!!!

I want to mark this thread too.....how do I do that? I definitely want to stay in touch!

in your browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc) you will have a function called something like favourites, bookmarks or some such

In chrome, there is a little star on the address bar, if you click on that it will ask you to save the page - you can give it a name so you can remember. If in doubt, go to Youtube and search for 'How to Bookmark a Web Page'

Then when you want to come back, you go to your saved list and there are all your bookmarks.

If that proves too tricky, copy and paste the full web address and send it to yourself in an e-mail and save the e-mail in a folder

PERFECT! I "starred it" in Chrome and also emailed it to myself!

Thank you!

very cool

now you can create new folders in chrome bookmarks and save all your favourite sites in categories

suppliers, blogs, news, shopping sites... whatever you are into

and whenever you click on a link to a new site you can 'star it', put in a folder and come back to it any time

The mistake I made was not creating folders, so I need to take a weekend, and go through ALL of them!

I re-read one of your emails and realized I'd been buying Organic but, saw that it needs to be grass fed. I'm getting some Elk from my son and looking for a rancher where he and I can buy a quarter of beef. I buy Organic eggs at Costco, but I will be able to get them from a rancher soon too....only thing is that I don't know if them feed the chickens grains. Trying to find fish that came from Alaska.....NOT China!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast