Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A little primal gem & 100 lbs in 4 months page 4

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    that's tremendous, all the family benefiting is just wonderful. congratulations to you both
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

lmcousins is offline Junior Member
    Wow this is really inspiring. I'm just starting out and have a good 60 pounds to lose. I've lost 40 while on Medifast but am tired of eating bars and shakes. With the 40 lbs initial weight loss I was able to compete in my first of three sprint triathlons but I was concerned that I wasn't eating enough (1000 cals a day) to train and that's what led me to research how to train and eat and lose weight and found this site. I'm reading the Primal Blueprint now and have been reading through many posts. What I was most happy to read about your post is the accelerated weight loss. I am really hoping to lose at least 3 pounds a week .. is that achievable?

dilberryhoundog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lmcousins View Post
    Wow this is really inspiring. I'm just starting out and have a good 60 pounds to lose. I've lost 40 while on Medifast but am tired of eating bars and shakes. With the 40 lbs initial weight loss I was able to compete in my first of three sprint triathlons but I was concerned that I wasn't eating enough (1000 cals a day) to train and that's what led me to research how to train and eat and lose weight and found this site. I'm reading the Primal Blueprint now and have been reading through many posts. What I was most happy to read about your post is the accelerated weight loss. I am really hoping to lose at least 3 pounds a week .. is that achievable?
    Yeah it could be possible, but every body is different.

The key for me was that I had no pressure on myself, some days I lost big amounts, some days I gained, some days I weighed 4-5 times a day others non. This helped me approach it more like a science experiment than attaching my self worth to the readings of the scales. If your gunna be devastated if you don't see consistent daily reduction then this protocol mightn't be for you.

I basically gave my body the conditions I imagined it evolved eating over many thousands of years and sat by and seen what it would do. If your willing to trust your body like that, then you might see results like I had.

Hope that help, let me know if you decide to give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone
    A little primal gem - My Success Story
    Weight lost in 4 months - 29kg (64 lbs)

Cookie` Guest
    Awesome job! Congrats to you and your wife!

dancing-broccoli.gif

MattyFresh is offline Junior Member
    Wow you are doing awesome my friend. Great work! Inspiring!
    Partial since 6/2013
    Fully Grok since 9/16/2013

9/16/2013 - 273lbs

9/29/2013 - 259lbs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234