Thread: Running With My Dog page

Primal1337 is offline Junior Member

Running With My Dog

Shop Now
    It's around 8:30 PM where I live and I just took my dog out on a run at the local park, and I decided to go completely barefoot this time (first time I've ever ran barefoot). I gotta say, it was quite an experience. It was pitch black out and I let my dog off the leash (don't tell the authorities ), and ran around with her up and down the park all the while pretending that we were an ancient hunter duo from the stone age hunting down an animal. Even if it was kind of geeky, I had a blast with my 'hunting partner' and I greatly enjoyed running barefoot (even though I do have some soreness in my calves presently).

And yeah... Just thought I'd share.

Grok on!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."

Bukawww is offline Senior Member
    I love pretending! Visualization can be a powerful thing

Grok would be proud!

Ahaetulla is offline Member
    Sorry for bumping an old thread... I love this! Makes me want to take my doggies to the park and do the same Nothing is more liberating than being barefoot and running around like we used to do as kids.
    View all problems as challenges. Look upon negativities that arise as opportunities to learn and to grow. Don't run from them, condemn yourself, or bury your burden in saintly silence. You have a problem? Great. More grist for the mill. Rejoice, dive in, and investigate.
    - Bhante Henepola Gunaratana

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member
    You should try to catch squrells.

SStephan is offline Junior Member
    I love this too! What a cool thing to do.