Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: batty's blueberry butter balls. with b-coconut.

Shop Now
    MMMMM talk dirty to me!!!

LOL. These look amazing! I will DEF be trying them!

Are the yolks just for more fat and vitamins? I cant eat them so I will be leaving those out.
    Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Tara tootie View Post
    MMMMM talk dirty to me!!!

LOL. These look amazing! I will DEF be trying them!

Are the yolks just for more fat and vitamins? I cant eat them so I will be leaving those out.
    i think that it makes the mixture fluffier. you shouldn't have a problem omitting them

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

I made these tonight and added some walnuts. They are for a mothers day get together with th efamily. I certainly wont tell anyone what they are made of, bu I will report back tomorow and let everyone know how well they went over...! As a side note, is there any concern about eating raw eggs? I added them to the mixture, but was hesitnant about eating raw eggs... Thoughts..?

*Drool* What an awesome way to eat butter!!! I'm so stoked!

Quote Originally Posted by kansascitysteve View Post
    I made these tonight and added some walnuts. They are for a mothers day get together with th efamily. I certainly wont tell anyone what they are made of, bu I will report back tomorow and let everyone know how well they went over...! As a side note, is there any concern about eating raw eggs? I added them to the mixture, but was hesitnant about eating raw eggs... Thoughts..?
    Raw eggs are fine. Salmonella is on the shell, not in the egg.

Quote Originally Posted by unchatenfrance View Post
    Raw eggs are fine. Salmonella is on the shell, not in the egg.
    I did NOT know that - good info!

These look amazing...I can't eat butter but I bet they'd work just fine with coconut oil instead. Yum!

Stats as of 3/1/12:
    5'10" female, 38 y/o
    Currently 140 lbs., approx 25% body fat
    WEIGHT GOAL: lose a bit more body fat and tighten up the rear end...basically, I want to look great naked. Everywhere else is looking great, but my ass/hips/thighs are being a bit stubborn. TMI?
    DAILY MACRO TARGETS: Cal: 1,857. Protein: 100g (400cal). Carb: 75g (300cal). Fat: 128g (1156cal).
    EXERCISE GOAL: incorporate 2-3 strength training sessions and 1 sprint session per week.

Made these using strawberries. They are wonderful. Even better with a small piece of dark chocolate eaten at the same time. I may have to try adding chocolate shavings to the mix next time.

Had my sister try one. I wouldn't tell her what they were until after she ate it. She loved it, was shocked at the ingredients, but wants the recipe.

ohhhh i want to make these!!! i dont have any shredded coconut and im too lazy to go to the store lol
    "The first wealth is health."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

These look lovely! I am sure they lend to all kinds of adjustments like adding sugar, flour and other healthy ingredients, but why would I want to eat a healthy desert?

Shop Now
    to not poison your body?
    I grok, therefore I am.