Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anarchy and why Statism is the worst thing to ever happen to us page

Derpamix is offline Senior Member

Anarchy and why Statism is the worst thing to ever happen to us

Shop Now
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0H2rSJayL_c

Society does not require a government to exist. People are completely capable of organizing themselves.

Poverty exists? The state takes action to create policies that create more poverty.
    Crime exists? The state takes action to create policies that create more crime.
    Gangs exist? The state takes actions to create policies that empower gangs.
    Terrorism exists? The state takes actions to create policies that encourage terrorism.

They control our health, they made us unhealthy. Environmental pollutants now cause children to have severe defects and mental disabilities. We're basically fed poison throughout our lives, and it's covered up behind a veil of lies. All of history has been controlled by a small few. Instead of uniting us, they've driven us further apart. We're all a part of a master-servant society, we're forced to pay taxes by force -- nothing is voluntary.

Have you taken the red pill yet?
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Zach is offline Banned
    The entirety of USA would go to war against itself right now just because half is blue and half is red. Its a scary world we live in where some have an almost limitless amount of power and wealth and the vast majority have less then nothing. I doubt we have much future as a civilization, the powers that be are doing a far to good of job and making us sick, weak, dumb and docile.

Our only saving grace may be the power of the internet. The fact that things can spread across the world in a matter of minutes could be a game changer. Too bad most use this power to like things on facebook and tweet about taking a shit or eating a scone.

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    If if the government blew apart tomorrow, like you said, people will organize. As soon as they organize, there will be a leadership developed. Then it is no longer anarchy.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladmorning View Post
    If if the government blew apart tomorrow, like you said, people will organize. As soon as they organize, there will be a leadership developed. Then it is no longer anarchy.
    It should be voluntary. If a person decides to follow someone else, then it is their choice. If they choose to create a "government inc", a business which acts a government, but has other "government inc" competition, it is still better than a forced state controlling everything. A hierarchy does not need to exist. Free economy has been shown to be substantially more beneficial.

ie; anarcho capitalism

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    The entirety of USA would go to war against itself right now just because half is blue and half is red. Its a scary world we live in where some have an almost limitless amount of power and wealth and the vast majority have less then nothing. I doubt we have much future as a civilization, the powers that be are doing a far to good of job and making us sick, weak, dumb and docile.

Our only saving grace may be the power of the internet. The fact that things can spread across the world in a matter of minutes could be a game changer. Too bad most use this power to like things on facebook and tweet about taking a shit or eating a scone.
    It won't happen in our life time. It should be a gradual persuasion.

Zach is offline Banned
    Well personally i think we will see the demise of our world as we know it in our lifetime. A bleak outlook, i know but things are moving too rapidly now to reverse.

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Im inclined to agree with you both. However, I still believe if this country was actually running on the original (and only law I follow) the constitution, everything would be just fine. All the laws spelled out in that are perfectly understandable and make for a country that can run smoothly. Of course, politics, greed and assholes got in the way and fucked it all up.

Sometimes I daydream about dropping a nuc on D.C...... Ok not really, but you get my point.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Zach is offline Banned
    Grok was an anarchist!

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

j3nn is offline Senior Member

heh, just having fun
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast