Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Anarchy and why Statism is the worst thing to ever happen to us page 8

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peppermint View Post
    Are you even reading what I'm saying? Corporations could not exist without government.
    What you're saying, or what you're typing that other people are saying?

The idea that rich people crushing poor people comes down to a few legal innovations is ridiculous. The only check to elite control is democracy, not some word changes in the mumbo-jumbo.

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    man that pic sure didn't last long damn
    You expected it to? Scratch a "libertarian" and you'll find a fascist.

anna5 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    You expected it to? Scratch a "libertarian" and you'll find a fascist.
    Yes, correct.

Ouaouaron is offline Senior Member
    Amazing, why is it when people of all political stripes who want to radically change the world, ie, Anarchist, Libertarian, extreme left and right all seem to agree that regardless of their differences, Israel, the only state with a Jewish character must be hated and blamed for the ills of the world? war, bad economy and so on. Why is the hate of Israel so emotional? Why does slavery in N. Korea, the killing of gays by Hamas, or the killing of Atheists in Iran, or the killing of Christians in Egypt, or the killing of Hindus in India or the whipping of rape victims in Saudi or the slaughter of girls wanting to go to school hardly raise a blip on the radar of those who "want a better world"? No, none of that matters, its Israel to blame. Just ask a drunk Mel Gibson and so many others.

How's studying years of propaganda working for you?

Btw, my dad is three quarters German and my mom is half, and I'm also vehemently anti-israel as anyone who has actually read the anti-propaganda would be. Am I an anti-semite yet?

lots of anti in thur
    An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'
    -Somebody funny

Quote Originally Posted by Ouaouaron View Post
    Amazing, why is it when people of all political stripes who want to radically change the world, ie, Anarchist, Libertarian, extreme left and right all seem to agree that regardless of their differences, Israel, the only state with a Jewish character must be hated and blamed for the ills of the world? war, bad economy and so on. Why is the hate of Israel so emotional? Why does slavery in N. Korea, the killing of gays by Hamas, or the killing of Atheists in Iran, or the killing of Christians in Egypt, or the killing of Hindus in India or the whipping of rape victims in Saudi or the slaughter of girls wanting to go to school hardly raise a blip on the radar of those who "want a better world"? No, none of that matters, its Israel to blame. Just ask a drunk Mel Gibson and so many others.
    Well, I of course know the answer - antisemitism is my area of expertise, but one doesn't have to study history to know that something is totally wrong.
    I have my version of what you just said:
    "There are some 200 countries in the world. In many of them humans are boiled (Uzbekistan, for example), cooked and fried, children are sold into slavery, brothels, army, women are stoned for being raped, etc. but assorted "compassionate" souls, including neo-Nazis, .... care .... about Palestinians and Palestinians only. When of course they don't care about THEIR precious bodies and THEIR precious bank accounts. BTW, when I hear atheists of Christian background saying that "Islam is a religion of peace," I die from sad laughter.
    BTW, extreme right and left tend to ... meet. Actually, all extremes tend to meet. I think this is exactly what we have now: Ahmadinejad/Chavez/Neo-Nazis.
    The French have a good saying: Les extremes se touchent.
    Last edited by anna5; 04-11-2013 at 08:05 AM.

cali798 is offline Junior Member
    It should be voluntary. If a person decides to follow someone else, then it is their choice. If they choose to create a "government inc", a business which acts a government, but has other "government inc" competition, it is still better than a forced state controlling everything. A hierarchy does not need to exist. Free economy has been shown to be substantially more beneficial.

ie; anarcho capitalism
    We have beautiful examples when there is no government and anarchy rises. It was called Hurricane Katrina...in New Orleans. Not sure if I would want to live in a world like that. People stealing from others (pillage), rape, murder to name a few....not just in New Orleans but many countries in Africa have no working government or police...it is horrible conditions. I am not trying to be confrontational but I don't understand how anarchy is great when we have examples of it not. I would love if everyone felt the way I did...I think anarchy would work...but there are a lot of really bad people and people who support them..then the people are ruled once again this time by another horrible person....

Cali, babbling about the goodness of anarchy is illiterate babbling. But I am ready for anarchy - I do have long and sharp kitchen knives.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Anna & rojo are so intellectually dishonest I wouldn't pay them any mind if I were you
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Anna & rojo are so intellectually dishonest I wouldn't pay them any mind if I were you
    Well, you are affirming what we said. This is a long thread and you've found a problem with ... our intellects and honesty.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast