Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anarchy and why Statism is the worst thing to ever happen to us page 7

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peppermint View Post
    The government does not "protect us" from anything
    It can, if it's answerable to the people.

I just don't follow the logic that says "government's captured by corporations who threaten us so.....let's withdraw government and let corporations go to town."

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Well, part of this thread has gotten ugly and juvenile. I may have to just withdraw.

peppermint is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post

I just don't follow the logic that says "government's captured by corporations who threaten us so.....let's withdraw government and let corporations go to town."
    Are you even reading what I'm saying? Corporations could not exist without government.

cor·po·ra·tion
    /ˌkôrpəˈrāSHən/
    Noun

A company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such in law.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post

It's not though, the people have no real say, nor any idea of what even goes on in their country. They're blind to it, and as long as they aren't openly oppressed, believe the states version of freedom is ideal and just.

"The statist version of freedom holds that government, not the individual, is sovereign and supreme. If people want to engage in a line of work, they’ve got to ask the government for permission. The government restricts them from engaging in mutually beneficial transactions with others, through such devices as minimum-wage laws, trade restrictions, and immigration controls. Everybody’s income is subject to being taxed in any amount deemed proper by government officials and redistributed to others."

The nazi posts are in jest, because anna5 believes everyone who isn't statist or objects to Israel's unnecessary war on governing countries is a "neo-nazi".
    nihil

anna5 is offline Senior Member
    "The nazi posts are in jest, because anna5 believes everyone who isn't statist or objects to Israel's unnecessary war on governing countries is a "neo-nazi". "
    Oh really? So this was a joke? And you are the one who declares what I believe or not. And this is because?
    "Everyone who isn't statist or objects to Israel's unnecessary war on governing countries is a "neo-nazi"
    And this is a joke? propaganda? a provocation? You do have a solid, traditional "training."
    dr anna

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I've read your posts here before regarding Ron Paul

man that pic sure didn't last long damn
    nihil

peppermint is offline Member
    I'm just going to leave this link here. I suggest everyone should read it. It is a great read.

http://mises.org/pdf/anatomy.pdf

anna5 is offline Senior Member
    Ron Paul ... Ron Paul ... Ah, this Ron Paul
    "When I read this very well-documented story in the Lone Star Times about the $500 donation to Ron Paul from well-known white supremacist Don Black, I didn't really blame Paul for taking the money. After all, it's hard to screen out every kook in advance. I assumed Paul would immediately return the money (or donate it to a group like the Holocaust Museum), prevent a link on Black's Neo-Nazi website, Stormfront, from connecting to the campaign's donation page, and announce these moves on the official Ron Paul website. I assumed wrong."
    Ron Paul Refuses to Divest of Donations from Neo-Nazis | Mother Jones

qqemokitty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peppermint View Post
    Alternative nutrition was my white rabbit.
    This. But now that we're here and we see the things we see... what do we DO about it?

I personally very entrenched and stuck into how things are. I work to make money to pay bills and buy things that I need (and some that I don't) and I can't ever stop doing any of that because if I did I would do... what? And get stuff.... where? I have completely divorced myself of politics, I am completely outside the system, but of course the government counts on our apathy and laziness to continue their reign. And I can't REALLY be outside the system because the end result of politics is fully entwined with day to day life. Then again, voting for some idealist minority from any other but the primary parties is a pointless vote thrown in a void - which is really not different than votes for candidates in main parties depending on your state (Texas, as example) due to the electoral college system.

You can't opt out of the government owning your life, or corporate greed owning your day to day hours. Hell just about the only thing I CAN control, REALLY is food intake and even now I still question the validity of the quality of my options.

It's really scary stuff to think about, so I try not to. Can't help it though.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by anna5 View Post
    So, studying Jewish history is propaganda. So say the Nazis.
    It was just a matter of time...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast