Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anarchy and why Statism is the worst thing to ever happen to us page 4

peppermint is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    I thought for a second my browser tabs got switched and I was back on the Daily Paul. Good to see some AnCap friends around here, though I did kind of figure there would be a higher percentage because I've seen several articles by Mark on the Lew Rockwell blog.

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    At first I thought this thread was about satanism.

The thing about statism, once you get a society which is basically one big corporation (the USA), who keeps the corporation from sucking the people dry? Corporations maximize profit without care for humanity. See the finance industry, the food industry, the medical industry, etc. So to keep that in check, you end up with an undesirable situation where the state starts using all sorts of controls. Wiser just to dismantle excess corporate power and then remove excess government influence...but since people aren't going to figure it out, I recommend...

...an airplane ticket! That's what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by KimchiNinja View Post
    At first I thought this thread was about satanism.

The thing about statism, once you get a society which is basically one big corporation (the USA), who keeps the corporation from sucking the people dry? Corporations maximize profit without care for humanity. See the finance industry, the food industry, the medical industry, etc. So to keep that in check, you end up with an undesirable situation where the state starts using all sorts of controls. Wiser just to dismantle excess corporate power and then remove excess government influence...but since people aren't going to figure it out, I recommend...

...an airplane ticket! That's what I did.
    The thing is, corporate control IS government control. It isn't that the government is protecting us from corporations. Without the benefits government gives corporations, they could not exist in the form that they do today. We should dismantle the web of government, corporate, and banking power and strive to put the power back into individuals to run their own lives.

Prime example in current news: Obama signs 'Monsanto Protection Act' written by Monsanto-sponsored senator ? RT USA

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peppermint View Post
    Thanks for the link. Did you look at that senator? Demon in a tie. Like a real demon. Like when you're not looking, his horns and tail appear demon. If people can be sucked into voting for such an obvious spawn of satan, I'm getting me a crucifix and some holy water for every room in the house. I'm dead serious.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Thanks for the link. Did you look at that senator? Demon in a tie. Like a real demon. Like when you're not looking, his horns and tail appear demon. If people can be sucked into voting for such an obvious spawn of satan, I'm getting me a crucifix and some holy water for every room in the house. I'm dead serious.
    Definitely. He's over the top. I'm not one to believe in demons, but damn. Some of those high level politicians are just creepy looking, and you can't really put your finger on what is "off" about them... but something...

http://www.speaker.gov/UploadedFiles/JAB-official.jpg

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I thought for a second my browser tabs got switched and I was back on the Daily Paul. Good to see some AnCap friends around here, though I did kind of figure there would be a higher percentage because I've seen several articles by Mark on the Lew Rockwell blog.
    Hey friend. Seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSj8UN2UDSk
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Definitely. He's over the top. I'm not one to believe in demons, but damn. Some of those high level politicians are just creepy looking, and you can't really put your finger on what is "off" about them... but something...
    roy-blunt.jpg

The guy looks like an extra in a Supernatural episode.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Thanks for posting that video, I passed it on to some friends.

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Based on my single semester of College Intro to Psychology, I have concluded that those guys who'd scrabble after the last dime while the world burns suffer from some kind of mental malfunction and need legitimate help. Like, actual psychological help, doctor and everything.

M.

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    The thing is, corporate control IS government control. It isn't that the government is protecting us from corporations. Without the benefits government gives corporations, they could not exist in the form that they do today. We should dismantle the web of government, corporate, and banking power and strive to put the power back into individuals to run their own lives.[/url]
    That's true too.

I liked the movie The Corporation. Giving those make-believe entities the rights and powers they currently have was insane, most of the USA's problems stem from that. If you dial that back and make the corporations answerable to the people, then the government has to do less, and everything works a lot better.

I agree government and corporate power end up becoming very linked. The corporations have a hell of a lot more say than "the people", people don't have say in shit. But that's why I moved.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast