ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by joaniel View Post
    cutey patooty:

bad ass pygmies:

or maybe they're just dancing.
    cabrito! Yum!!!!

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    The reason most people don't feel too sorry for the BART workers.

Data Center: Current and projected average BART wages - ContraCostaTimes.com

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    The reason most people don't feel too sorry for the BART workers.

Data Center: Current and projected average BART wages - ContraCostaTimes.com
    Oh man, it does seem to be a pretty greedy of them to be quibbling over two or three thousand dollars a year at those salaries. It's also ironic that those who drive the commuters are some of the few who could afford to live right in the city and not have to commute.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Aaiiiieeee... I'm in the wrong job.

I've worked for the feds for 26 years and every one of those salaries is more than I make!

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Geese are evil, evil I say!!!
    Geese are evil! And mean. One bit my grandma on the thigh when she tried to feed them - it left her with one if the nastiest bruises I've ever seen. Course, my grandpa killed the offender and cooked her up for dinner.

*waves to Joanie* I haven't been in your thread in ages! Look at at all of the cute animal pics (excepting the goose, of course) I've missed!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Aaiiiieeee... I'm in the wrong job.

I've worked for the feds for 26 years and every one of those salaries is more than I make!
    Right? I'm waiting for some stressed out commuter to take one of the train drivers and toss her/his ass out at one of the stops. Do the Guardian Angels still exist? Maybe they could do it en masse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    Geese are evil! And mean. One bit my grandma on the thigh when she tried to feed them - it left her with one if the nastiest bruises I've ever seen. Course, my grandpa killed the offender and cooked her up for dinner.

*waves to Joanie* I haven't been in your thread in ages! Look at at all of the cute animal pics (excepting the goose, of course) I've missed!
    Grandpa did a good thing. I bet the offender tasted good, also.

Hey Z! I can't take responsibility for the goose of course. I missed you around here. I guess I read that some of the things you were planning came to fruition faster than originally planned? Hope you're doing well, and are no longer stressed out by the situation.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 10-15-2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: grammar oy
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

October 15, 2013 (Tuesday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014 at 01:53 PM.

B*tch-lite

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    OK I can't delete all that stuff!! I just want to commiserate on the bug up the nose part. Ackkkkk!!! The worst!!

Oh and I caved once in this last entire year to regular Oreos. And it was totally worth it.
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    Hey Z! I can't take responsibility for the goose of course. I missed you around here. I guess I read that some of the things you were planning came to fruition faster than originally planned? Hope you're doing well, and are no longer stressed out by the situation.
    Yup, they did! Actually, it worked out timing-wise the way I had planned last winter, but by the time it rolled around, it felt like it would take months longer. The ex was walking on eggshells around me, trying to be as small and quiet as possible - he was hoping that if he just existed in the house without causing problems that I wouldn't have the heart to ask him to leave. And he was mostly right, but it was so annoying living with someone who tries to slide through your life without really being there just to stay. Then, two things happened:

He did something really petty on a night where I had feasted on red wine and girl talk, i.e. I'm in a hell of a mood. He has tons of friends all 100% in his corner - friends he would selectively feed info to about our relationship to make himself look like a sad, good guy just trying to hang on. But he never used them for actual support. I had one female friend that I could talk to ... So who does he decide to make his emotional tampon, instead of all of his friends? Right, my one GF. I dealt with that because they are friends to and I'm not about making someone pick sides. But on that fateful night (hee), he texted her about 20 times while she and I were out on a girls night. She showed it to me "I know my wife is right there so don't show her this but *starts stirring drama-pot*"

It made her mad that he would do that when he knew we were out together, which made me mad. I don't get mad for myself much, but it upset her cause she's trying to hang out with me and he just won't stop. So I unleashed on him when I got home and he lied and said he didn't think we were out together. So much of a pussy he can't even own up to being douchey.

The 2nd thing he did, might have been worse than the first? He grew a beard. Don't get me wrong - I looooove men with beards, if you can actually grow a full one. He can't. It comes in all patchy with holes, like even his facial hair knows he's just a man-child. I looked at him and thought "clearly, I can never have sex with this person ever, ever again." So I ended it that night. We had some financial issues before he could actually leave cause I supported him throughout the relationship but he finally left 6 weeks ago. I don't know why I waited so long - it's like coming out of a tunnel.

Sorry for hijacking your thread with my personal BS - should probably dig out that neglected journal of mine.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanna View Post
    Sorry for hijacking your thread with my personal BS - should probably dig out that neglected journal of mine.
    Well, this isn't my journal either, but I'm happy to hear from you anyway . Please update!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).