Page 88 of 288 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 88

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014 at 12:56 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    What I donít remember is what the hell happened to my index and middle toes on my left foot. They hurt like hell, are a little swollen, and it hurts to move them. Freakiní ouch. I would go to a doctor, but I think it would go like this: might be broken; x-rays; not much we can do; hereís a bill for $1000. So, Iím going to do the RICE thing (how do I compress a toe?), and keep an eye on them. I will particularly enjoy the R(est) portion.

Earlier this month, I posted that I hadnít been to Walmart in approximately a year. And that probably one of my cheap small appliances would give out, forcing my hand to do so. Damn, but that was prophetic. As I poured hot coffee into my (very cheap) blender yesterday, I heard a cracking sound. Itís so not worth it to replace anything on a $15 blender.
    How are the tootsies, hope there better?

As you can now see into the future having foreseen the appliance failure, any chance you can predict my lotto numbers?!

Sad seeing dolphins and whales and the like swim to there deaths, they seem to have a death wish sometimes.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    take some tape and tape them together if they're side by side

otherwise tape them to the neighbor toe
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    How are the tootsies, hope there better?

As you can now see into the future having foreseen the appliance failure, any chance you can predict my lotto numbers?!

Sad seeing dolphins and whales and the like swim to there deaths, they seem to have a death wish sometimes.
    Yes, thank you. They don't seem to be swelling too badly, circulation is good, and today I got a bunch of dishes done while putting most of my weight on the good foot.

If I could foresee the lottery (especially different ones around the world), there would be a bunch of really cool rich people in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    take some tape and tape them together if they're side by side

otherwise tape them to the neighbor toe
    Smart woman you are. I finally thought to look online and I think they call it "buddy splinting" or something like that. I did tape them at their worst, but I just used an ace bandage and taped them all together. Woke up in the middle of the night wondering who was pulling on my foot.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014 at 12:57 PM.

B*tch-lite

September 26, 2013 (Thursday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014 at 12:58 PM.

B*tch-lite

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    The picture of that toad is amazing, looks like appendages!

And the toe/heel gag, well....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    The picture of that toad is amazing, looks like appendages!

And the toe/heel gag, well....
    I know. I feel like I could travel the world and never get a photo that bizarre.

I had a friend with a very bizarre sense of humor. He used to say that if his gags didn't make you gag, he'd missed his mark.

Hope you enjoy your holiday!

B*tch-lite

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    [But this is stunning: Toad tries to eat bat, park ranger gets this crazy photo - latimes.com

I think if I took that photo, I might never touch a camera again. Itís amazing. How could you ever top it?
    Whoa! That's insane. But it looks kinda like a little Halloween costume...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Quote Originally Posted by excursivey View Post
    Whoa! That's insane. But it looks kinda like a little Halloween costume...
    It's so cute. Like a little froggy superhero or something. Bat Frog!

B*tch-lite