Page 84 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 84

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Eh, I don't sweat it. I almost never go to Starbucks anyways, and if I do I'm armed like always, so nothing's different for me.

Sent via F-22 Raptor
    I haven't been in $tarbuck$ often, mostly because I think they're overpriced for an average product. But for sure you won't see me buying their products any longer, simply because of their idiotic stance on guns.

I do conveniently neglect to notice the "no weapons allowed" signs on the movie theaters and malls I commonly go to. (Ssshhhhhhh...) I might be small, but I know how to conceal!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    By the time you're 90 the "almost" will be out of that sentence.

I read at another site (Yahoo finance) that the exception is cops for Starbucks.

So, when one is in one's 50s, how old is a cougar???

I used to want amoeba wallpaper for my walls because some are really pretty under a microscope. Not so much any more.
    Probably true.... may not take THAT long......

yeah.... cops are the ONLY people that can be trusted with guns.....

isn't paisley wall paper amoebas in artistic form? Or are paisleys more like paramecium.... Google is my friend...

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I haven't been in $tarbuck$ often, mostly because I think they're overpriced for an average product. But for sure you won't see me buying their products any longer, simply because of their idiotic stance on guns.

I do conveniently neglect to notice the "no weapons allowed" signs on the movie theaters and malls I commonly go to. (Ssshhhhhhh...) I might be small, but I know how to conceal!
    Only been in Star (too many) bucks once and that was for pee, still feel bad about that.

The only thing I conceal is me wallet, never mind a gun, never even held one, unless you include an air pistol!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    But they is, dat's why dey carries um....

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Only been in Star (too many) bucks once and that was for pee, still feel bad about that.

The only thing I conceal is me wallet, never mind a gun, never even held one, unless you include an air pistol!

I'm tenuously connected with the senior VP comms at 'bucks This was a corp decision that was pretty agonising for them. For us outsiders, the concept of 'er, please don't bring a tool of death into my hangout space' isn't nearly as challenging.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post

It's good to have friends who carry. We are friends, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Probably true.... may not take THAT long......

isn't paisley wall paper amoebas in artistic form? Or are paisleys more like paramecium.... Google is my friend...
    I thought amoeba (or at least one type) were like transparent spheres spinning. Or maybe that was an acid flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post

Someone tried to teach me to shoot when I was about 17. I kept closing my eyes when I pulled the trigger. There was only the one lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I'm tenuously connected with the senior VP comms at 'bucks This was a corp decision that was pretty agonising for them. For us outsiders, the concept of 'er, please don't bring a tool of death into my hangout space' isn't nearly as challenging.
    The weirdness in the disparity in the laws among the various states is palpable. People in states like NY, CA, and OR probably wouldn't even blink because their gun laws are so strict. Get to TX, UT, the South in general, and people take their right to carry pretty seriously. Even though I'm jumpy at loud noises (hence only one shooting lesson), I often think that the more we arm decent, sane people, the better off we'll be.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

September 18 & 19, 2013 (Wed & Thur)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014 at 12:40 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    I hope itís not too late, but God bless you for trying, Pope Frank.
    I know, it's pretty crazy to think that the pope is a genuine follower of Jesus, right? If the next 2-3 popes are too, this might have significant effects on the catholic church.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    It's good to have friends who carry. We are friends, right?
    Of course!

Quote Originally Posted by magicmerl View Post
    I know, it's pretty crazy to think that the pope is a genuine follower of Jesus, right? If the next 2-3 popes are too, this might have significant effects on the catholic church.
    Hi magicmerl. I totally agree. The more I read about this man, the more I keep thinking, "Where were you in the 70s?" Even though I no longer practice, I'd like to see the Catholic Church be more loving and less by-the-(archaic)-rules. I know a few too many people who have left the Church, not because of beliefs, but because of social issues. I think that's a shame.

B*tch-lite

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    You're liberal and pro-gun? Maybe you're old school liberal, then.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant