Page 81 of 341 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 81

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Ditto, I think I can live with there demise.

BBC News - 'Beer goggle' study wins Ig Nobel award - 'Beer goggle' study wins Ig Nobel award

Stuff like that makes me happy.
    That's a classic, the bit about the one armed man who got arrested for applauding made me chuckle....

Also, there were a bit too much cheese in yesterdays post for my liking!!

And did you get lucky?!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Ditto, I think I can live with there demise.

That's a classic, the bit about the one armed man who got arrested for applauding made me chuckle....

Also, there were a bit too much cheese in yesterdays post for my liking!!

And did you get lucky?!
    No... sigh... but then again, I didn't have to shave my legs, so that's good.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

September 14, 2013 (Saturday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014 at 01:30 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    i prefer to think nasa frog went on an amazing flight and had a great adventure, instead of broiling and crashing

he's alive. dammit.

and my n=1 on reading and alcohol is an affirmative, that's how it goes
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    Sadly as a fourth child, I don't know if I was an early talker or walker since I have no baby book and my parents didn't remember much of my early years. Total lightweight when it comes to drinking so probably not...

I know a lot of people who will want to be buried with their animals but I can't help but think it is a little creepy. My dogs get the best care during their lives but I am cheap after they die.

I think your Leptin reset is interesting. I tried it once but had a tough time eating that much protein in the morning, it made me gaggy. Hopefully it will help with your sleep patterns. I think Dr. K may have some good thoughts but then he he tries to blame everything on Leptin. He lost me when he claimed it cured PCOS. That and the huge chunk of protein in the morning.

Justin Bieber is a douch.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    he's descended from a long and illustrious line

his mother's name is summer's eve
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    No... sigh... but then again, I didn't have to shave my legs, so that's good.
    Oh well the day weren't a complete write off then....

Ugh, Iím stuffed.
    First a word about eating a 50 protein gram breakfast within 30 minutes of dawn or when one awakens. Unless you eat a single-item breakfast, or eat something cold, itís not easy to prepare something and eat it in that time frame first thing in the morning. Dr. K must have a housekeeper or equivalent.
    I'd take that 50 grams stuff as a guide line, 50 for me ain't a problem, but if you're not built for that amount, I'd just do what you can!

George Zimmerman remains in the spotlight - Guess Iím not the only one who thinks this guy is a dangerous flake.
    Is that straight jacket still available....

Officials find brain-eating amoeba in Louisiana water | www.wsoctv.com - Scary stuff.

HUH??? Note to self: donít snort your coffee.
    Wise words, harken!

Iíve got this green pepperÖ
    Fair play, are you still 'nurturing' that pepper?!

That is a bit out there, ya's gonna need a big plot if ya got a pet rhino!

And finallyÖ So you think youíre all that because you were talking before you were walking? Because you could read real words at age three? Earlier speakers, readers may be more likely to abuse alcohol - CBS News As Roseanne Roseannadanna might have said, ďItís always something; if it ainít one thing, itís another.Ē
    Check out the link for the effects of meth further down the page, if that's not a good reason to stay away from that shit, I don't know what is.....

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

Word sister!

i prefer to think nasa frog went on an amazing flight and had a great adventure, instead of broiling and crashing

he's alive. dammit.

and my n=1 on reading and alcohol is an affirmative, that's how it goes
    There there, sweetheart, the wittle fwog is okay. He's having a blast out in space.

Yes on the n=1 - being ahead of any curve as a child is a bitch as you get older. Aside from the alcohol thing, the expectations abound. Or maybe the expectations lead to the alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Sadly as a fourth child, I don't know if I was an early talker or walker since I have no baby book and my parents didn't remember much of my early years. Total lightweight when it comes to drinking so probably not...

I know a lot of people who will want to be buried with their animals but I can't help but think it is a little creepy. My dogs get the best care during their lives but I am cheap after they die.

I think your Leptin reset is interesting. I tried it once but had a tough time eating that much protein in the morning, it made me gaggy. Hopefully it will help with your sleep patterns. I think Dr. K may have some good thoughts but then he he tries to blame everything on Leptin. He lost me when he claimed it cured PCOS. That and the huge chunk of protein in the morning.

It's funny, but all my life I gravitated toward first-borns and "only"s as mates. While those relationships were often hot, they brought with them some screaming fights and emotional head banging. The two "baby"s that I was with weren't as hot, but each brought me a semblance of peace and lasted over seven years each.

Yes, I've loved my pets, also, but that headstone took away any romantic illusion I had about being buried with them. I'm not fond of photos on headstones anyway, and that mock-up gave me the willies.

And I agree on the Leptin reset as a cure-all. Nothing is a cure-all. Our physiology is just too complex for one magic pill.

LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Oh well the day weren't a complete write off then....

I'd take that 50 grams stuff as a guide line, 50 for me ain't a problem, but if you're not built for that amount, I'd just do what you can!

Fair play, are you still 'nurturing' that pepper?!

That is a bit out there, ya's gonna need a big plot if ya got a pet rhino!

Check out the link for the effects of meth further down the page, if that's not a good reason to stay away from that shit, I don't know what is.....
    The 50 grams is okay. A four ounce burger of 95/5 ground beef and the protein shake goes down easily for a mere 275 calories. That chicken, feta, egg scramble was 625 calories and sat like a big lump. I just need to plan better.

On the pepper. In this country we have the right not to incriminate ourselves. So...

We city girls don't have pet rhinos! LOL

Yes, I guess meth is a killer. We did something when I was a kid called crystal meth, but it must have been different than what's being called that these days because I don't remember anyone falling apart like now. I used to love speedy drugs, but now, give me some doobage and I'm happy.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 09-15-2013 at 08:16 AM. Reason: clarity

B*tch-lite

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    A protein shake with meat on the side was the only way I got my 50 g of protein in when I was trying Kruse's thing. I didn't need it, but it was helpful in quickly beating my hypoglycemic symptoms early on in my Primal journey. A few eggs and a hunk of meat might get you there?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Nameless,

Because I am a counter of things, I put together a list of lower calorie options if I used one food. Not just because of calories per se, but the difference in how I feel after a 300 calorie breakfast (pretty good) and a 600 calorie one (stuffed).

The most efficient were:

Two scoops of a protein shake or whey supplement. ~240 calories, but I don't want to rely on them.
    CAFO food: Pork loin ~202 calories; chicken breast ~275 calories
    Grass fed or wild: 95/5 ground beef ~301 calories; 96/4 ground bison ~262 calories; squid ~274 calories; and pink salmon at ~297 calories.

Of those, the squid is so low cal that I'd have to eat 12 oz and while that's the perfect portion for supper, OMG on me choking down three quarters of a pound of squid for breakfast. Unless I made a squid shake.

Surprising to me, at 70 calories per egg, and 6.3 grams of protein per egg, I'd have to eat eight eggs to get all my protein and that comes in at 560 calories.

I know one-ingredient meals are artificial scenarios, but I needed a jumping off point for planning. Egg whites just for protein content would be more efficient, and that would be easy since I love egg yolks in other applications, so I could save the whites for breakfast instead of clogging my drain with them.

B*tch-lite