Page 79 of 347 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 79

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Tuesday’s food: Coffee w/coconut and MCT oil. Beef bacon seasoned with curry powder, garlic, ground ginger, and stevia. (I just don’t much like beef bacon no matter what I do to it, but it’s all gone now.) Baked salmon and rice. A protein shake.
    Sounds downright boring after that mighty list you just made. You could work your way through it, a different fatty meal from around the states every day

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I've been to hash bars. Yeah... not all that, honestly. Went WITH WORK. Well, that was a business trip and no mistake.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    I've been to hash bars. Yeah... not all that, honestly. Went WITH WORK. Well, that was a business trip and no mistake.
    Blood 'yell, now that's a proper company, must have made the meetings interesting....Yer right, (not that I could) but I could imbibe Guinness then, that was good enough for me!

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Blood 'yell, now that's a proper company, must have made the meetings interesting....Yer right, (not that I could) but I could imbibe Guinness then, that was good enough for me!
    Dave, I have to say I love how you write with your Brit accent. I lived there for 7 years and I miss the accents!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Dave, I have to say I love how you write with your Brit accent. I lived there for 7 years and I miss the accents!
    Ta! What part of this unfair (as were 22nd) Isle did you reside? As you probably know some of the local dialects are a bit different, mine included....
    A bit of what it said in Wiki about Bristolian!
    a cranky, crazy, crab-apple tree of language and with the sharpest, juiciest flavour that I've heard for a long time

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    They're there alright, (think I've mentioned it before but) I'm subject to random drug tests at work so I didn't partake, but some of the patrons I saw looked pretty content!

They'd cracked down on the hash cakes when I was there because of the variable strengths of the portions and were doing 'space shakes' instead as it was more constant, the red light area was still there, so I heard, ahem.... Hey there be nothing wrong with 'bangers'....

You ain't wrong, it's the same over hear an' all, just had a football (soccer) player transfer for £85 million, for which he gets a percentage of the fee and is on £300K a week for 6 years, not a bad screw for kicking a bag of air about....It's all wrong I'll tell ee!
    Don't get me wrong I'm a huge sports fan (rugby primarily but also cycling/athletics), but some of the wages payed to the more main line sports are immoral, I reckons some of they red light area girls mentioned above should have a clearer conscious....

Wow, some of they foods sound a bit on the lively side, bit rich for me, in more ways than one....
    Space shakes, Oh My! I'm having an idea for a food truck. Go to one of the states where the medicinal and/or recreational use is now legal, get a dispenser's license, and do a Space Shake food truck!

The first food - the burger with the grilled cheese sandwiches as "bread" cracked me up, so I had to read the rest of the article. The NY garbage thingy and the Hawaiian plate look like something I'd do but just didn't have a name for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Sounds downright boring after that mighty list you just made. You could work your way through it, a different fatty meal from around the states every day
    Sounds like an awesome plan! I have also thought of fooding my way across the contiguous 48 states.

Wow! I agree with Dave - how come I never had a job like that? Accountants are such fuddy duddies. (Accountant = me in my last incarnation.)

Totally hot accent, our Dave.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Ta! What part of this unfair (as were 22nd) Isle did you reside? As you probably know some of the local dialects are a bit different, mine included....
    A bit of what it said in Wiki about Bristolian!
    We lived in Hartford, Cambridgeshire when Sweetie was stationed at RAF Alconbury, then moved to RAF Mildenhall (Suffolk). I never did understand anything Cockney, but I could tell East Anglia accents and Scottish ones! And of course the BBC generic accent!

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Hash job was a PR gig. We were pitching for Philips, but lost to - if memory serves - Weber Shandwick. I'd just come back from a week in the US for team building only to turn around and head off to Amsterdam. The pitch team leads hated each other and the whole thing was a royal pain in the butt. Those were the days...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard! 3D printed miniatures for sci-fi RPGs.

We lived in Hartford, Cambridgeshire when Sweetie was stationed at RAF Alconbury, then moved to RAF Mildenhall (Suffolk). I never did understand anything Cockney, but I could tell East Anglia accents and Scottish ones! And of course the BBC generic accent!
    Suffolk's a good way east of the metropolis where I dwells, (by our standards anyway), saying that so's Cambridge! Oh the generic BBC accent is a hoot, news reader Moira Stewart started out with a broad Scottish licht, she's been institutionalised, I can tell ee!

Space shakes, Oh My! I'm having an idea for a food truck. Go to one of the states where the medicinal and/or recreational use is now legal, get a dispenser's license, and do a Space Shake food truck!
    Good to see entrepreneurism isn't dead, you're fortune awaits you....Girl who was with us over there had one and she was away with the pixies for hours!

Wow! I agree with Dave - how come I never had a job like that? Accountants are such fuddy duddies. (Accountant = me in my last incarnation.)
    Not some of the accountants I know, one's a right fruitloop!

Totally hot accent, our Dave.
    Cheers me babs

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hash job was a PR gig. We were pitching for Philips, but lost to - if memory serves - Weber Shandwick. I'd just come back from a week in the US for team building only to turn around and head off to Amsterdam. The pitch team leads hated each other and the whole thing was a royal pain in the butt. Those were the days...
    Did PR stand for 'public riot' in this case?! Sounds like some more time in the 'cafes' was required....