Page 78 of 340 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 78

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Word has it that most of the royal family are sound, but from what I've read and from a bloke I know who was in the police and claimed that he done protection duties, Prince Andy is a right conceited, arrogant, twat, perhaps shooting him might not have been so bad....

You can hang on to that coffee, and they amoebas, I can tell ee, both are shocking!

Cal Worthington seemed like an interesting character....

And Zimmerman seems like he's heading for a straight jacket!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Word has it that most of the royal family are sound, but from what I've read and from a bloke I know who was in the police and claimed that he done protection duties, Prince Andy is a right conceited, arrogant, twat, perhaps shooting him might not have been so bad....

You can hang on to that coffee, and they amoebas, I can tell ee, both are shocking!

Cal Worthington seemed like an interesting character....

And Zimmerman seems like he's heading for a straight jacket!
    I guess Andrew is disposable now that Prince William is old enough if Chuckles kicks the bucket.

Zimmerman's soon to be ex-wife is in the news today. I'll post in a few. I'm so tired from lack of sleep today (it's been awhile) that I think I'll post early.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

September 10, 2013 (Tuesday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 11:15 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Hope the expenses is good for they bomb dudes on that salary, wander how many get to draw their pension....

Hey, you're lucky, were 22nd on the ladder! With some of the 'coffee' shops in the Netherlands I'd have thought they'd be top....Good place Denmark mind, expensive, but good.

Not much chance of a reconciliation for that couple, is there....

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Hope the expenses is good for they bomb dudes on that salary, wander how many get to draw their pension....

Hey, you're lucky, were 22nd on the ladder! With some of the 'coffee' shops in the Netherlands I'd have thought they'd be top....Good place Denmark mind, expensive, but good.

I remember hearing about hash bars when I was in Amsterdam.... never saw one or frequented one... but heard stories...

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    Maybe with all the new pot laws in the U.S. and Justice's decision to stop enforcing certain laws in states that have legalized it, we will be happier too! Of course, we will probably be fatter too. There are parts of California that you can not swing a cat without hitting a couple dispensaries.

In the 26 years I have known my husband, he has annoyed me beyond belief but I never thought about pushing him off anything. Of course, he is worth far more alive then dead, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Goldie is online now Senior Member
    Military EOD (explosive ordnance disposal) folks get paid an average of $45k a year. Plus an extra $225 a month if they're in a combat zone... so they can deal with bullets as well as bombs for around $47,700 a year.

How much again does an NFL player get a year?

Somehow there are screwed up priorities out there.

Do they still have those? I'd heard rumors that they were going to shut them and the red light districts down. And of course you're lower down - to you all, 'bangers' are food.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I remember hearing about hash bars when I was in Amsterdam.... never saw one or frequented one... but heard stories...
    Little Mr. Innocent. You think I believe that? I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Maybe with all the new pot laws in the U.S. and Justice's decision to stop enforcing certain laws in states that have legalized it, we will be happier too! Of course, we will probably be fatter too. There are parts of California that you can not swing a cat without hitting a couple dispensaries.

In the 26 years I have known my husband, he has annoyed me beyond belief but I never thought about pushing him off anything. Of course, he is worth far more alive then dead, so maybe that had something to do with it.
    I've always wondered why the govt didn't want us to smoke pot. Speedy drugs I can see. But pot is such a mellow drug. Wouldn't the govt want us all sitting on our couches, watching all their corruption, tokin' away, saying things like, "Yeah man, the govt totally sucks, man. Have we got more chips?"

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Military EOD (explosive ordnance disposal) folks get paid an average of $45k a year. Plus an extra $225 a month if they're in a combat zone... so they can deal with bullets as well as bombs for around $47,700 a year.

Goldie, that's been my sentiment about teachers also. But when all is said and done, NFL players make what they make because people are willing to buy the tickets, etc., to keep them rich. So, it's the fans' fault. :::ducks incoming rocks:::

B*tch-lite

September 11, 2013 (Wednesday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 11:18 PM.

B*tch-lite

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    They're there alright, (think I've mentioned it before but) I'm subject to random drug tests at work so I didn't partake, but some of the patrons I saw looked pretty content!

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Do they still have those? I'd heard rumors that they were going to shut them and the red light districts down. And of course you're lower down - to you all, 'bangers' are food.
    They'd cracked down on the hash cakes when I was there because of the variable strengths of the portions and were doing 'space shakes' instead as it was more constant, the red light area was still there, so I heard, ahem.... Hey there be nothing wrong with 'bangers'....

Little Mr. Innocent. You think I believe that? I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.
    But he is, errrr....

Goldie, that's been my sentiment about teachers also. But when all is said and done, NFL players make what they make because people are willing to buy the tickets, etc., to keep them rich. So, it's the fans' fault. :::ducks incoming rocks:::
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post

You ain't wrong, it's the same over hear an' all, just had a football (soccer) player transfer for 85 million, for which he gets a percentage of the fee and is on 300K a week for 6 years, not a bad screw for kicking a bag of air about....It's all wrong I'll tell ee!
    Don't get me wrong I'm a huge sports fan (rugby primarily but also cycling/athletics), but some of the wages payed to the more main line sports are immoral, I reckons some of they red light area girls mentioned above should have a clearer conscious....

Wow, some of they foods sound a bit on the lively side, bit rich for me, in more ways than one....
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 09-12-2013 at 02:10 AM.