Page 77 of 278 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 77

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

September 6, 2013 (Friday)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 10:05 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

September 7, 2013 (Saturday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 10:06 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Your day in the Quarter sounds very nice! I want to visit there someday soon. This year our vacation is going to be in the Keys so maybe next year. Of course, when you are mellow, you lose your snark. I love your snark!

Gravlax sounds fun to make but I can't eat dairy any more so I don't know what I would eat it with. Cream cheese and salmon in various forms are just suppose to be eaten together. Damn casein intolerance! What else could you eat it with?

I ate at Melisse once. Amazing place! I was there during the summer so no truffle mac and cheese but I still think about that meal. I have eaten at some pretty nice restaurants since then but none were as good. I don't get the appeal of eating gold leaf, it has not taste and it just makes for sparkly poo. I would rather spend the money on a lovely wine or more yummy food.

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Your day in the Quarter sounds very nice! I want to visit there someday soon. This year our vacation is going to be in the Keys so maybe next year. Of course, when you are mellow, you lose your snark. I love your snark!

Gravlax sounds fun to make but I can't eat dairy any more so I don't know what I would eat it with. Cream cheese and salmon in various forms are just suppose to be eaten together. Damn casein intolerance! What else could you eat it with?

I ate at Melisse once. Amazing place! I was there during the summer so no truffle mac and cheese but I still think about that meal. I have eaten at some pretty nice restaurants since then but none were as good. I don't get the appeal of eating gold leaf, it has not taste and it just makes for sparkly poo. I would rather spend the money on a lovely wine or more yummy food.
    It was nice. I don't get down there often enough considering that it's a hop away.

I love the Keys and Key West in particular. For a place that depends so much on tourists, it still manages to be a wonderful place. Six-toed cats at the Hemingway House, good food, the sunset, and cute bicycle cops in tight shorts.

My first thought on the gravlax was sour cream, then I realized: duh, still dairy. I'll eat it plain if I'm out of cheese. I've tried it in scrambled eggs, but even with matzoh in it, the salt of the fish was a bit much in the egg; but maybe you'd like it that way? Maybe on potato latkes?

Sparkly poo! LOL. Sounds like something unicorns do(do).

Snark on!

B*tch-lite

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Some of those most expensive meals are rediculous, saying that I'd pay someone 3 grand to take the cheese away!

That gravlax sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Hmm… no sarcasm or rants. Perhaps all the walking has made me mellow. Maybe I should go on almost all day walks more often… Nah – chronic mellowness is a bit too bovine for me.
    Mellow day forgiven, just don't make a habit of it....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Some of those most expensive meals are rediculous, saying that I'd pay someone 3 grand to take the cheese away!

That gravlax sounds good.

Mellow day forgiven, just don't make a habit of it....
    *Chuckle* Not to worry - mellow certainly isn't a natural state for me most of the time. The weight of the world is on the shoulders of first-born children.

The thousand dollar pizza sounds like a winner with the $820 worth of caviar and all... Like for a zero birthday. Maybe I'll hop over to Manhattan when I hit the big six-oh!

B*tch-lite

September 8, 2013 (Sunday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 10:10 PM.

B*tch-lite

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Humm...I am sensing a poo trend in your posts today. I have to say that I am not sure I would drink coffee made from poopy beans. I don't drink coffee so I guess it is actually moot.

Those brain-eating amoebas freak me out. I stopped filling my neti pot from the sink because of it. I know that they are not suppose to be in California but I don't want to the first. My brother told me that I did not need to worry because if I got one, it would starve. Gotta love brothers. He also told me when I was a child that my parents found me along side the road in a Hefty garbage bad. I believed him because I was the only one of four kids to be right handed and have blonde hair, blue eyes and pasty white skin. Brothers are actually evil!
    Last edited by vh67; 09-09-2013 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Caint spell

Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Humm...I am sensing a poo trend in your posts today. I have to say that I am not sure I would drink coffee made from poopy beans. I don't drink coffee so I guess it is actually moot.

Those brain-eating amoebas freak me out. I stopped filling my neti pot from the sink because of it. I know that they are not suppose to be in California but I don't want to the first. My brother told me that I did not need to worry because if I got one, it would starve. Gotta love brothers. He also told me when I was a child that my parents found me along side the road in a Hefty garbage bad. I believed him because I was the only one of four kids to be right handed and have blonde hair, blue eyes and pasty white skin. Brothers are actually evil!
    Oh crap! A poo trend.

My brother was younger, so his evil was mitigated by the fact that I was five years older. But when he was little, if he got angry at me, he'd bite me and wouldn't let go. Holding his nose didn't work because he had spaces between his teeth and could still breathe. *chuckle* I'm surprised I'm not scarred (physically because it really wasn't very traumatic).

B*tch-lite

September 9, 2013 (Monday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 10:12 PM.

B*tch-lite