Page 76 of 287 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 76

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    After reading all of this, I suddenly feel the need to go to Confession and I am not even Catholic!

I have not read 50 Shades and probably never will. Or see the movie. I have no problems with erotica but it just does not sound good. I was reading a review of it and the person counted the number of times certain words were used because the overuse of those words bothered them so much. I find myself doing that sometimes when I read so I assumed I would be annoyed at the book too. But erotica must be pretty bad if you read it just to count overused words and not for the content.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    After reading all of this, I suddenly feel the need to go to Confession and I am not even Catholic!

I have not read 50 Shades and probably never will. Or see the movie. I have no problems with erotica but it just does not sound good. I was reading a review of it and the person counted the number of times certain words were used because the overuse of those words bothered them so much. I find myself doing that sometimes when I read so I assumed I would be annoyed at the book too. But erotica must be pretty bad if you read it just to count overused words and not for the content.
    Two Hail Marys and an Act of Contrition for you!

I agree on the word count thing. It's been a lot of years, but I sort of liked The Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice (using the name A. N. Roquelaure). The first book was best.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    after reading all of this, i suddenly feel the need to go to confession and i am not even catholic!

lol

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Two Hail Marys and an Act of Contrition for you!
    Wouldn't two Bloody Mary's be more appropriate for round here....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Wouldn't two Bloody Mary's be more appropriate for round here....
    Damn, that sounds good. Spicy. Argghhh - you're a bad influence. My favorite kind of person.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Still crazy after all these years...

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 10:00 PM.

B*tch-lite

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    September 5, 2013 (Thursday)

The better part of me feels so sorry for anyone looking for advice on these forums these days. All the “experts” jump in. At this point, I think there are about three regular posters who I would even listen to about weight loss because they’ve actually walked the walk. For nutrition there are a whole lot more, but even they’re getting fed up with the bullshit being spread.

The majority is always the majority, but they aren’t always right.

May I add a term to my list of word that makes my head almost explode? Current list: titties. New list: titties and Aunt Flo. Menstruation, period – look, I wrote them and no one died. There isn’t even any blood splattered on the walls.

I find it hilarious that people will post about diarrhea and constipation, right down to descriptive words regarding color and consistency, but a little monthly blood requires a euphemism. LOL.

The perfect topic: I need Advise because I can’t Loose Weight and Aunt Flo doesn’t come anymore!

Australian voters angry over high electricity bills ready to punish government for carbon tax | Fox News - Tax on carbon emissions has raised utility bills for everyone, and everyone is pissed.

Creutzfeldt-Jakob brain disease may affect 5 people in Massachusetts - CNN.com - Very creepy stuff. This is a variant of the disease in the “Chaco Chicken” (Our Town) episode of X-Files.

Dallas Zoo welcomes 2 cheetah cubs ... and puppy - SFGate – The wittle cheetahs made me go awww.

Wednesday’s food: Coffee w/coconut and MCT oil. A big honkin’ piece of salmon with rice. A protein shake before bed.

But I would not be convicted by a jury of my peers…
    yep there is some serious bovine dietary by-products floating around the forums of late...

If I bled for 7 days out of every 28.... I'd throw an f'n parade when it stopped! I'm a guy... what do I know...

Austarialins OUGHT to revolt over high taxes for a BS program like carbon taxes....

C-J is some scary crap.... because it isn't biologic, so it can't be sterilized... it's caused by a protein particle

Just what Dallas needs... more cheatahs and cougars.... though they kinda go together...

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Adopted (against my will) Aussie*. Given the mining boom, I really feel the carbon tax is fair dues - we're all benefiting from the rape, we may as well cough up the compensation.

(*nb: not a citizen, can't vote - the fuckers).

CJD: feed naturally grass-eating vegan animals animal brains and much the same eff'd upness occurs (if not more so) as if you feed 'naturally' omnivorous animals a vegan diet. I was veggo during the UK danger years. Oddly, the US banned meat imports from CJD countries but did not ban the practice of feeding beef cow/any cows brain/spinal cord products... *uh-huh...how's that going to work out for you?*

Shark/jam week:
    Last edited by badgergirl; 09-06-2013 at 02:27 AM.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Damn, that sounds good. Spicy. Argghhh - you're a bad influence. My favorite kind of person.
    One does ones best....

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Just what Dallas needs... more cheatahs and cougars.... though they kinda go together...
    Are you saying lock the cougars up, noooooo....

I reckon WD40 smells and would probably taste better than cooking spray, evil stuff!

The loose weight and Aunt Flo quote made me lol....

Good job on the freezer filling, nice.

And my views on they so called 'experts' are known, so I won't comment on that!

I maybe wrong, but I think the CJD, was a govermentism, wasn't it they who stopped the heat treatment of offal that was used as animal feed, which was spouted as a cause?

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    yep there is some serious bovine dietary by-products floating around the forums of late...

If I bled for 7 days out of every 28.... I'd throw an f'n parade when it stopped! I'm a guy... what do I know...

C-J is some scary crap.... because it isn't biologic, so it can't be sterilized... it's caused by a protein particle

I'd have to Google it, but I think TX is becoming one of the biggest places for breeding non-indigenous animals because the laws are lax there.

LOL on the parade. Wasn't no big deal to me. Mom made my favorite supper to celebrate my first (burgers on English muffins). Dad basically kissed me on the forehead and said, "Congratulations, don't come home pregnant."

Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    CJD: feed naturally grass-eating vegan animals animal brains and much the same eff'd upness occurs (if not more so) as if you feed 'naturally' omnivorous animals a vegan diet. I was veggo during the UK danger years. Oddly, the US banned meat imports from CJD countries but did not ban the practice of feeding beef cow/any cows brain/spinal cord products... *uh-huh...how's that going to work out for you?*
    It's all very bizarre. There are people out there who don't even care about pink slime. I bet they'd care if it were made of sterilized human offal. But feeding cows other cows doesn't seem to upset them. It gives me the schkeves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post

Are you saying lock the cougars up, noooooo....

I reckon WD40 smells and would probably taste better than cooking spray, evil stuff!

The loose weight and Aunt Flo quote made me lol....

Good job on the freezer filling, nice.

And my views on they so called 'experts' are known, so I won't comment on that!

I maybe wrong, but I think the CJD, was a govermentism, wasn't it they who stopped the heat treatment of offal that was used as animal feed, which was spouted as a cause?
    I'm not sure how CJD started, but I'll believe that the govt did because I'm of a mind that about half of what's wrong with the whole universe can be blamed on some govt.

I also believe AIDS was created in a lab. But that's a whole other thing.

B*tch-lite