Page 72 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 72

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Superglue is fairly easily removed with heat so if you really want to create havoc a two part epoxy may work better.
    Nice to have a lawyer to advise on how to wreak havoc!

How about putting that two-part epoxy down a drain? Permanent clog and difficult to discover...

I was oldest and only girl in my family. I got dolls at every present-giving occasion. I was a tomboy and hated dolls... my next younger brother and I used to pull the heads off my Barbies and blow them up with firecrackers.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Looks like I may 'ave done me good deed for the decade....

Vodka! Was in Moscow in 2000 visiting a chum who was working there, we ended up going out with one of the locals and imbibing some, not sure if you've tried it, but over there they drink vodka neat out of the freezer, they've also had some tradition that you never leave an un-empty bottle on the table as it's bad luck, at least that's what they told me! Well after a few beers and a 1/3 of a 1 litre bottle of stolichnaya black label, which cost about 3, I was second hand!

Strange night ended up in one of the biggest barroom brawls I've ever been in!

If you've never tried it out the freezer, give it lash, if it's half tidy vodka it shouldn't freeze, go strangely gelatinous and give you strange warming sensation as it goes down, oh and keep something to act as a fire engine, just in case it gets too warm!

Oh, and Moscow was one of the most corrupt places I've ever been and that 2nd photo is disturbing....
    That's just how I drink it. For some reason, I only put tequila in the fridge, but vodka goes straight into the freezer.

Not sure why seeing a face in a man's ass is disturbing, but it is. While I pride myself in being an "I'll do anything once" kind of person, I have to admit that putting my face in someone's ass brings up certain health issues that I avoid. Like ebola.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    ehhhh... if you've ever eaten at a Chinese take out place, not so much...
    When I worked at the emergency veterinary clinic, we were two doors down from a Chinese take out place. We used to joke about counting the animals to make sure none had ended up on the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I had a Patti Playpal doll, too! I didn't like dolls at all, but I liked standing her on our front porch with her arm up. Drivers going by would wave back...

Even as I child I was a wiseass!
    Wiseassdom can start at an early age. Sadly, children with no sense of humor often grow to be adults with no sense of humor. You, my love, got an early start.

The small town I grew up in had a large influx of immigrants settle there in the 80s. Shortly afterwards a law was passed prohibiting the butchering of dogs and cats for human consumption. There was even a section prohibiting the barbecuing of them in front yards where the public could see them. There was actually a picture of someone doing just that on the front page of the local newspaper, which is what got people riled up.
    As Americans, we often overlook the most easy of food sources - our pets! LOL - I'm just kidding of course. Two years and some months later, and I'm still mourning the loss of my last cat to the point that I won't get another pet for awhile.

I did not have any of the toys on that list! I was the youngest of four and I just got everyone's hand me downs, including toys. One of my older sisters used to be freaked out by the dolls that blinked so she would gouge out their eyes because that was not creepy at all!

As your friendly neighborhood lawyer I would not recommend the superglue route with your landlord if you want your deposit back. If you don't care, then superglue away! Superglue is fairly easily removed with heat so if you really want to create havoc a two part epoxy may work better.
    Nice to have a lawyer to advise on how to wreak havoc!

How about putting that two-part epoxy down a drain? Permanent clog and difficult to discover...

I was oldest and only girl in my family. I got dolls at every present-giving occasion. I was a tomboy and hated dolls... my next younger brother and I used to pull the heads off my Barbies and blow them up with firecrackers.
    My landlord has a reputation of not ever returning security deposits, so my goal is to stay just long enough that prorated over the number of months, I won't care. I like the idea of two part epoxy.

As to damaging anthropomorphic toys... My first thought is that it's twisted. Upon reflection, I can see the fun in it. It's got to be cathartic on some level. There was an episode of Roseanne where they found Barbie parts in a box under DJ's bed. All I could think was that he was a serial killer in the making. But now I know it's just clean fun. LMAO!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

We're men, Gus; the world is our toilet.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I played with Barbies, had a couple dolls, but the more stuffed animals I had, the larger adventures they could have. My Pirates of the Caribbean boy Barbie always ended up being the bad guy, along with his crocodile puppet friend. Definitely inspired by Hook.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I played with Barbies, had a couple dolls, but the more stuffed animals I had, the larger adventures they could have. My Pirates of the Caribbean boy Barbie always ended up being the bad guy, along with his crocodile puppet friend. Definitely inspired by Hook.
    There are boy Barbies? Cool. Good imagination you had. I went through a period of being afraid of the dark (like from the age of four through 24 LOL). I used to put all my stuffed animals and dolls around me at night to protect me.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

August 23, 2013 (Friday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 09:44 PM.

B*tch-lite

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    saw this and thought of you...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i'm probably a bad person for laughing at that. it looks like the world's most adorably awkward sexual assault 'shhhhhhh... shhhhhhhh... let me smell your hair *hand over mouth*'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Joanie, I'm going to use your journal for a Gripe of the Day. I'd put it in the GotD thread, but I'd probably get flamed by the PB interweb zealots. Here, I'm among kindred spirits.

GotD: people who don't know the difference between "loose" and "lose". That mistake ranks along with their/they're/there and putting the apostrophe in the wrong place for possesive vs. plural. When I see a thread with the title "why aren't I loosing", I don't even bother to take a look. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SPELL!

I admit, I'm a spelling/punctuation geek.

Thanks, I feel much better now!

drjoyous is offline Senior Member
    Joanie--
    Take some Milk Thistle for your liver--it will help with the hangover and just plain make you feel better. As far as that "other" thread where some zealots took over... You took too many low blows from those guys. Whatever I think of their ideas, I'm with you. And I suspect a lot more of us are than spoke up.

re the lose/loose thing, Goldie--YEAH! I hate it too!

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Joanie, I'm going to use your journal for a Gripe of the Day. I'd put it in the GotD thread, but I'd probably get flamed by the PB interweb zealots. Here, I'm among kindred spirits.

GotD: people who don't know the difference between "loose" and "lose". That mistake ranks along with their/they're/there and putting the apostrophe in the wrong place for possesive vs. plural. When I see a thread with the title "why aren't I loosing", I don't even bother to take a look. MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SPELL!

I admit, I'm a spelling/punctuation geek.

Thanks, I feel much better now!
    We have zealots here? Noooooooooo.....