Page 71 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 71

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I always gravitated toward the office smartass.
    Birds of a feather... ??

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at....

How did the plate fit in the sink with all they bowls?!

Dr Phil seems like a special case, what a twat.

Ex-Pope Benedict on why he resigned: 'God told me to' - latimes.com He should get together with Dub the two of them could do a conference call with God.
    I read somewhere that if you speak to god you're praying, if he speaks to you it's schizophrenia....

Deception? Liar liar pants on fire is more like it. Deception is wearing a padded bra on a first date. This goes way beyond that.
    Or us guys wearing a pair of socks down our jocks....It's probably worse than you believe as well!

Honest to goodness, when I find stuff like this in the fridge, I could swear Im channeling my mother:

Shed be laughing her ass off if she could see it.
    That's scary, what did it taste like?!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    I have heard that cat taste like chicken.

I have to admit that I am not surprised or shocked at the info the government collects on us. They have been since the beginning of time and now we have the technology to search and store information easily and more efficiently. My goal is to bore anyone collecting info on me to death.

Joanie, have you fermented anything since you made sauerkraut? I just made a wonderful batch of garlicky spicy dill green beans based on a dill pickle recipe in Wild Fermenation. I am amazed at how easy it is to make fermented vegetables!
    From litter box to lion house, cats sure don't smell like they'd taste like chicken. LOL. I like the boring part. I'm trying to think of a statistic I read... Okay, I can't remember the number, but at any given moment in the U.S., many thousands of people are photographed without their knowledge, just going about their lives. By local to federal govt.

I haven't fermented anything since the sauerkraut and those yummy onions. Note to self: stop procrastinating, go to WFoods, and get veggies! I am perhaps one of the few people who can go to a farmers market and come out with a backpack almost full of meat and eggs with a handful of veggies stuffed into the edges of the backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Birds of a feather... ??
    Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at....

How did the plate fit in the sink with all they bowls?!

Dr Phil seems like a special case, what a twat.

I read somewhere that if you speak to god you're praying, if he speaks to you it's schizophrenia....

Or us guys wearing a pair of socks down our jocks....It's probably worse than you believe as well!

That's scary, what did it taste like?!
    When I can't refill my filter water jug easily, I actually do take time to wash dishes. LOL at the socks - I thought that was only for male models.

Funny on the pepper. I'm thinking of leaving it in there until it turns to liquid. Ooh - I could take pics along the way and post a slide show of a rotting pepper over time! Now I have a purpose in life. Dave, you may have just added a few years to my life!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

JoanieL is offline Senior Member

August 22, 2013 (Thursday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 09:41 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Funny on the pepper. I'm thinking of leaving it in there until it turns to liquid. Ooh - I could take pics along the way and post a slide show of a rotting pepper over time! Now I have a purpose in life. Dave, you may have just added a few years to my life!
    Looks like I may 'ave done me good deed for the decade....

Vodka! Was in Moscow in 2000 visiting a chum who was working there, we ended up going out with one of the locals and imbibing some, not sure if you've tried it, but over there they drink vodka neat out of the freezer, they've also had some tradition that you never leave an un-empty bottle on the table as it's bad luck, at least that's what they told me! Well after a few beers and a 1/3 of a 1 litre bottle of stolichnaya black label, which cost about 3, I was second hand!

Strange night ended up in one of the biggest barroom brawls I've ever been in!

If you've never tried it out the freezer, give it lash, if it's half tidy vodka it shouldn't freeze, go strangely gelatinous and give you strange warming sensation as it goes down, oh and keep something to act as a fire engine, just in case it gets too warm!

Oh, and Moscow was one of the most corrupt places I've ever been and that 2nd photo is disturbing....
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 08-23-2013 at 01:59 AM.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    jus cut off the bad parts o the pepper..... it's still good! hell it falls in the category of "fermented food" right?

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post

For the record, I haven't eaten cat
    ehhhh... if you've ever eaten at a Chinese take out place, not so much...

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    I had a Patti Playpal doll, too! I didn't like dolls at all, but I liked standing her on our front porch with her arm up. Drivers going by would wave back...

Even as I child I was a wiseass!

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    ehhhh... if you've ever eaten at a Chinese take out place, not so much...
    The small town I grew up in had a large influx of immigrants settle there in the 80s. Shortly afterwards a law was passed prohibiting the butchering of dogs and cats for human consumption. There was even a section prohibiting the barbecuing of them in front yards where the public could see them. There was actually a picture of someone doing just that on the front page of the local newspaper, which is what got people riled up.

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    I did not have any of the toys on that list! I was the youngest of four and I just got everyone's hand me downs, including toys. One of my older sisters used to be freaked out by the dolls that blinked so she would gouge out their eyes because that was not creepy at all!

As your friendly neighborhood lawyer I would not recommend the superglue route with your landlord if you want your deposit back. If you don't care, then superglue away! Superglue is fairly easily removed with heat so if you really want to create havoc a two part epoxy may work better.