Page 7 of 294 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 7

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Last night I had the opportunity to go to a Safeway after 11 pm, not something I ever do at home, at home I don't even shop at the Safeway in our town. Any way this store was enormous and DS and I were the only ones in there. We were looking for something for him to eat (he's attending a gaming event) and had barely eaten anything all day. DS is pretty committed to eating primal and had strayed the day before eating sugar and he didn't want any more. Any way we walked through that whole store looking for something he could eat and it was just aisle after aisle of crap. He finally settled on some blueberries and sushi filled with imitation crab of which he ate 3 pieces.

So my conclusion is that it may be cool that things are available at weird hours but most of that stuff that's on offer is completely useless. I'm not sure it's worth the resources it takes to have things available 24/7.
    I think I would have opted for the SPAM and canned tomatoes and made "stew" in the microwave.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

drjoyous is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the story about gossip, Joanie. That's a very nice parable: i'll try to remember it. And get a great.big.pillowcase full of feathers!

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    On Friday, I asked Siri (on my iPhone), what the weather was going to be like on Saturday. She said: "I hope you have a raincoat."

Yes, it did rain on Saturday. Win for Siri!

Part Deux

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-19-2014 at 11:40 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Very occasionally I wonder if I might have a drinking problem. More often I wonder if I might have a short attention span which leads me to having a boredom problem.
    I would consider missing your mouth and spilling your drink a drinking problem.... cuz spilling alcohol is alcohol abuse!

I think it was on SNL where Chevy Chase did that drinking problem bit where the fluids ran all over his chin. hahaha Cracks me up every time. (I'm easy.)

B*tch-lite

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Things that don’t work as well in reality as they did in one’s brain.

So, you know how it is. You get to a point in the day when all your chores are done. You’ve contemplated your navel for awhile and not had any new revelations. You’ve journalled, updated your check book, hell, you even swept a floor or two. So bar cleaning a toilet that doesn’t really need it yet, you hit a boring moment, and you’re not in the mood for a nap.

Nothing left to do but go to the corner store and buy some vodka. And jalapeno peppers and SPAM and other little things.

So, you get home and of course, the vodka isn’t chilled. You could put it in the freezer and wait. Nah. You could put it over ice or shake it with ice, but that will dilute it.

***A lightbulb goes off in my head*** I know! I have some frozen strawberries.

Put three nice sized frozen strawberries in a cocktail shaker. Add vodka. Shake until the shaker is so cold it makes your hands start to ache. Pour strained.

Meh.

However, this wouldn’t be terrible as a nice summer "girl’s drink." It’s at least as primal/paleo as a NorCal Margarita, which is yummy. And in summer I often blend frozen fruit with vodka and call them Adult Smoothies.

Too bad I didn’t have any frozen jalapeno peppers or frozen lemons. I think either of those would have worked better for me.

Very occasionally I wonder if I might have a drinking problem. More often I wonder if I might have a short attention span which leads me to having a boredom problem.
    any chance of you coming on this Alaskan cruise with me - we could have some fun girl !!!!!!!!! with vodka................... and horse........................... DOC could meet us at the DOCK, and be a wee groupie too...................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    any chance of you coming on this Alaskan cruise with me - we could have some fun girl !!!!!!!!! with vodka................... and horse........................... DOC could meet us at the DOCK, and be a wee groupie too...................
    I'll be there, as long as someone brings the blue footed boobie birds! how can a guy NOT like a bird called a boobie!!!

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    well sorry Doc - you have dipped out there. Many years ago I asked Horse if I could get a boob job........................Holey guacamoley - he did his NUTS !!!!!!!!!!...... so no boob job !!!!!! have you got allurring boobs Joanie ???????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    well sorry Doc - you have dipped out there. Many years ago I asked Horse if I could get a boob job........................Holey guacamoley - he did his NUTS !!!!!!!!!!...... so no boob job !!!!!! have you got allurring boobs Joanie ???????
    Thats not the first time I've been called a dip.....

Page 7 of 294 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast