Page 69 of 215 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 69

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I guess if you pull up the carpet, the color of the drapes in dernt matter much.....
    They haven't match for awhile, so I am good!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    That research on the copper got to be one of the most ambiguous piles of plop I've read in a while! They might as well have said it could give you an orgasm or piles....

I do a similar sort of thing to that egg thing you do, just keep the heat and use a plate!
    I vote for orgasms. You mean you eat off plates? Bowls stack so much more easily in the sink.

There are many good reasons for bending over...... besides cheap hooch....
    +1000

I guess if you pull up the carpet, the color of the drapes in dernt matter much.....
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    They haven't match for awhile, so I am good!
    Once my carpet got a little gray, I got rid of it, opting for an unadorned platform.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Once my carpet got a little gray, I got rid of it, opting for an unadorned platform.
    An unadorned platform is much easier to keep clean, does not trap in smells and is cooler...Wait, are we still talking about floors?

An unadorned platform is much easier to keep clean, does not trap in smells and is cooler...Wait, are we still talking about floors?
    I laughed so hard at that. I think we may have wandered from floors. LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Hey Joanie. I've been following your journal in the shadows, and thoroughly your eclectic perspective. You definitely have a way with words, girl!

Today I went to the zoo for the first time in years. I saw a two toed sloth (funny, I always thought there werjust three toes sloths ) hanging what seemed rather precariously in a tree, sort of leaning on another branch, but basically just hanging from 3 lets. It's head was tucked nicely into it's chest, oblivious to the world of onlookers beyond the glass, completely lost in slumber. I thought of your avatar, and had good chuckle. I like the sloth. He(she?) looked completely at peace with the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Hey Joanie. I've been following your journal in the shadows, and thoroughly your eclectic perspective. You definitely have a way with words, girl!

Today I went to the zoo for the first time in years. I saw a two toed sloth (funny, I always thought there werjust three toes sloths ) hanging what seemed rather precariously in a tree, sort of leaning on another branch, but basically just hanging from 3 lets. It's head was tucked nicely into it's chest, oblivious to the world of onlookers beyond the glass, completely lost in slumber. I thought of your avatar, and had good chuckle. I like the sloth. He(she?) looked completely at peace with the world.
    Thank you and welcome! I didn't know there was a two toed variety either. So, I googled them, then looked at some pics, then went to youtube and watched some videos. It was slothy fun.

B*tch-lite

August 20, 2013 (Tuesday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 09:32 PM.

B*tch-lite

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    I don't know what you nasty minded folks was refering to but I like floors.... hard wood ones are best....

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I vote for orgasms. You mean you eat off plates? Bowls stack so much more easily in the sink.
    Hear, hear! Have to say, I prefer plating to bowling....

Lol, ooh err!

I don't know what you nasty minded folks was refering to but I like floors.... hard wood ones are best....
    Depends how hard yer wood is....

And those yoghurts, only heard of two, and that was the two worst ones!
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 08-21-2013 at 12:36 AM.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Depends how hard yer wood is....
    I'm partial to oak..... I like the way it handles when it is worked....