Page 66 of 303 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 66

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL;1282150[url=http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-military-same-sex-20130815,0,6573151.story
    Military to allow leave for gay weddings - latimes.com[/url]

Tuesday’s food: Coffee w/coconut oil. A big honking bowl of rice and beans. Protein and goat milk shake.
    Military leave- covered in cheese.

Big honking bowl of rice and beans- covered in cheese......

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I thought you wrote "covered in bees" at first, which is part of a hilarious Eddie Izzard skit.
    Eddie Izzard - Covered In Bees - YouTube
    Can't speak for the quality of the clip, I'm at work.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Military leave- covered in cheese.

Big honking bowl of rice and beans- covered in cheese......
    LOL. The times they are a changin'. No cheese in the house. I think I've been mentally blocking myself from going to Whole Foods because even though I need stuff, I know I'll go to their cheese section and be seduced by their soft silkiness and redolent aromas.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I thought you wrote "covered in bees" at first, which is part of a hilarious Eddie Izzard skit.
    Eddie Izzard - Covered In Bees - YouTube
    Can't speak for the quality of the clip, I'm at work.
    Funny stuff! I always love a good laugh.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

August 15, 2013

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 09:21 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Researchers develop rabbits that glow in the dark | Fox News - Yeah yeah, they can give all these lofty reasons for florescent animals, but I bet they’re just having a whole bunch of fun with grant money.
    Certainly helps with the night time rabbit hunters!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Certainly helps with the night time rabbit hunters!
    Our stealthy wabbit hunter tracks quietly through the wood. Suddenly he is bathed in a green ghostly light. Unable to see at first, he hears a ghostly voice from his past...

"Ehhh... What's up doc?"

B*tch-lite

August 16, 2013 (Friday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 09:23 PM.

B*tch-lite

Paleobird Guest
    Well, I guess 50 Peaty eyes on the forum are worth more than one old loyal set of Primal eyes. A longtime poster is leaving. In her place will be a basketful of twenty-somethings spouting shit that isn’t even Primal. To add insult to injury, some of them even insult Mark and Primal. I guess I don’t get it because the only advertising I ever see on this website is for Mark’s products and the Peaties surely wouldn’t buy any of those. If he were advertising other products, I could see how quantity of eyes mattered more than quality. I guess I just don’t understand business.

What I do understand is that shit floats. I understand it in life, and it has played out perfectly here.
    Leaving but not dying. Zoebird has started up a yahoo group for anyone who would like to continue the discussion out from under all the floating shit.

If you contact her with your contact info, you get let in to the club. (I have no clue how such things work technically so she is being kind enough to set it up).

Any of you who appreciate Joanie's plain talkin' and delightfully twisted sense of humor would be welcome.

Dhansakdave is online now Senior Member
    Well, I guess 50 Peaty eyes on the forum are worth more than one old loyal set of Primal eyes. A longtime poster is leaving. In her place will be a basketful of twenty-somethings spouting shit that isnít even Primal. To add insult to injury, some of them even insult Mark and Primal. I guess I donít get it because the only advertising I ever see on this website is for Markís products and the Peaties surely wouldnít buy any of those. If he were advertising other products, I could see how quantity of eyes mattered more than quality. I guess I just donít understand business.

What I do understand is that shit floats. I understand it in life, and it has played out perfectly here.
    I hear you sister, well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Leaving but not dying. Zoebird has started up a yahoo group for anyone who would like to continue the discussion out from under all the floating shit.

If you contact her with your contact info, you get let in to the club. (I have no clue how such things work technically so she is being kind enough to set it up).

Any of you who appreciate Joanie's plain talkin' and delightfully twisted sense of humor would be welcome.
    Sad to see you depart PB, what a shame. Being a lover of Joanie's humour and general take on life I may well take a look!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post

You're sweet.

I had some trouble getting into the group this morning, but I sent Zoebird my profile name to see if that helps. I followed the "destructions," I swear! :::whine:::

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    I hear you sister, well said.

Sad to see you depart PB, what a shame. Being a lover of Joanie's humour and general take on life I may well take a look!
    Aww... two compliments first thing in the morning makes me blush.

B*tch-lite