Page 62 of 324 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 62

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I went to a funeral with a friend once in TN, for one of the friend's grandmothers... and her other grand mother showed up, sat in the front row with family, was very emotional, etc.

Well, I was a bit confused. So I asked someone what was up.
    I was NOT prepared for the answer.
    They were half sisters. Really. WTF?
    I was gobsmacked.

I didn't hold it against my friend... it wasn't her fault her family was fucked up... and she wasn't cool with dating any cousins or anything weird. Even she said it was pretty fucked up.

Anyway... Small town hills of TN.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    I'd do much the same, there's a lot of world to see out there, what about rabbit a la dung....

Those cousins stats are a bit scarey, its legal over here period, which is even scarier, not sure it goes on too often mind, at least I hope not, you never know with they country dwellers!

You'd get a few fillets off that fish, ugly critters though....
    I've seen food cooked under dung (on tv). I can't say it made me want to go outside, dig a pit, and start shoveling the neighbors' dog poo over a large piece of meat. *chuckle*
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Interesting..... 1st cousin marriage is illegal in West by-god Virginia... and Kentucky..... damn! some law breakin SOBs in those states!....
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I went to a funeral with a friend once in TN, for one of the friend's grandmothers... and her other grand mother showed up, sat in the front row with family, was very emotional, etc.

Well, I was a bit confused. So I asked someone what was up.
    I was NOT prepared for the answer.
    They were half sisters. Really. WTF?
    I was gobsmacked.

I didn't hold it against my friend... it wasn't her fault her family was fucked up... and she wasn't cool with dating any cousins or anything weird. Even she said it was pretty fucked up.

Anyway... Small town hills of TN.
    If you go to family reunions to meet women, you might be a redneck. (Foxworthy)
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

August 9, 2013 (Friday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 10:04 PM.

B*tch-lite

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I've seen food cooked under dung (on tv). I can't say it made me want to go outside, dig a pit, and start shoveling the neighbors' dog poo over a large piece of meat. *chuckle*
    Lol, (mops brow) phew, am I glad to hear that....

Quote Originally Posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Lol, (mops brow) phew, am I glad to hear that....
    LOL! Don't worry, even if I did try it, I would never feed it to guests!

B*tch-lite

August 10, 2013 (Saturday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 10:06 PM.

B*tch-lite

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Joanie,

I just wanted to thank you for your step by step guide to cooking tongue! I had wanted to make it for a while but was a little intimidated. Thanks to you I finally did it. It was yummy! Now i just need to convince my husband to try it. However, I doubt that I will be trying the food cooked under dung thing but you never know...

Valerie

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    tennessee is always #1! *wibbles, sniffles*

though living in an area that is SO primal the free range cows chill out with you by the water would be cool too
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Joanie,

I just wanted to thank you for your step by step guide to cooking tongue! I had wanted to make it for a while but was a little intimidated. Thanks to you I finally did it. It was yummy! Now i just need to convince my husband to try it. However, I doubt that I will be trying the food cooked under dung thing but you never know...

Valerie
    Hi Valerie! You're very welcome. I recently tried it not brined and it was good but I do like the brined better. Maybe you could sneak it to your husband by slicing it and browning it in a pan after the initial prep. Served next to eggs. It makes great hash also. (I'm so suggestable that I'm going to go get the last tongue out of my freezer and start thawing.)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    tennessee is always #1! *wibbles, sniffles*

though living in an area that is SO primal the free range cows chill out with you by the water would be cool too
    I love that pic of the cows. There were some surprises on that list, but the top/bottom five were kind of like, "Yeah, that makes sense." Louisiana at #6 makes me so proud.

B*tch-lite