Page 6 of 276 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 6

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    when i go shopping at 1am, all i meet are tired people and people who smell like beer

i am side eying you with jealousy
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

drjoyous is offline Senior Member
    Ok, it's YOUR bitchapalooza thread. But i have to vent. Just 4 words:
    I. REALLY. HATE. LIARS.

You don't need to know all the details, but suffice it to say I REALLY HATE LIARS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY LIE ABOUT ME TO HURT ME.

That may not bring my blood pressure down for the moment, and it may not stave off my tears (what i do when i get REALLY angry), but posting this is keeping me from eating something REALLY off primal.

Thank you.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Joanie - I have one HUGE apology to make to you darling girl - SORRY. I am hoping that if I shout you will hear it from all the way over there.
    I am deeply and truely sorry, and I hope that you still love me as a wee internet friend !
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    when i go shopping at 1am, all i meet are tired people and people who smell like beer

i am side eying you with jealousy
    LOL. Yep, those also. But rarely any screaming babies. Eugene (OR) had a 24 hour MalWart that was pretty nice almost always. I think the nearest one to me now would be downright dangerous much past 11pm. Location, location, location.

Quote Originally Posted by drjoyous View Post
    Ok, it's YOUR bitchapalooza thread. But i have to vent. Just 4 words:
    I. REALLY. HATE. LIARS.

You don't need to know all the details, but suffice it to say I REALLY HATE LIARS, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY LIE ABOUT ME TO HURT ME.

That may not bring my blood pressure down for the moment, and it may not stave off my tears (what i do when i get REALLY angry), but posting this is keeping me from eating something REALLY off primal.

Thank you.
    drjoyous, you're welcome! People can be hateful. I moved around a lot as a child, so I know how easy it is for people to just make shit up just so they have something to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Joanie - I have one HUGE apology to make to you darling girl - SORRY. I am hoping that if I shout you will hear it from all the way over there.
    I am deeply and truely sorry, and I hope that you still love me as a wee internet friend !
    G x
    Dearest Gwamma, whatever could you have done to upset me? I missed it whatever it was. LOL. You're such an utter sweety pie that I think that even if you out and out insulted me, my first thought would be, "Gwamma's been hittin' sauce; let's cut her some slack." *hugs*
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Oh Joanie - you do make me feel better........and yes I was on the turps again last night - bloody gwamma.
    G x

...small steps....

drjoyous is offline Senior Member
    Thank you, Joanie L. I appreciate the empathy..!

Joanie - I bet your remembered foods above come from really fond childhood experiences......best times x

...small steps....

Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    Joanie - I bet your remembered foods above come from really fond childhood experiences......best times x
    They surely did, G.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Livestock, Gossip, and Autoerotic asphyxiation

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-19-2014 at 11:35 PM.

B*tch-lite

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Last night I had the opportunity to go to a Safeway after 11 pm, not something I ever do at home, at home I don't even shop at the Safeway in our town. Any way this store was enormous and DS and I were the only ones in there. We were looking for something for him to eat (he's attending a gaming event) and had barely eaten anything all day. DS is pretty committed to eating primal and had strayed the day before eating sugar and he didn't want any more. Any way we walked through that whole store looking for something he could eat and it was just aisle after aisle of crap. He finally settled on some blueberries and sushi filled with imitation crab of which he ate 3 pieces.

So my conclusion is that it may be cool that things are available at weird hours but most of that stuff that's on offer is completely useless. I'm not sure it's worth the resources it takes to have things available 24/7.

Page 6 of 276 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast