Page 59 of 319 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: B*tchapalooza 2013 page 59

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I enjoy Bourdain brcause I like feeling like I'm being talked down to while I'm watching television. And you have to hand it to him for putting literally anything anyone will hand him directly into his stomach. Haven't yet decided whether he's an idiot or courageous.

Re: moronic questions on MDA, i think we're being large scale punk'd by vicious trolls. Why am I so hungry (on a WOE that doesn't require calorie counting or restriction in absolutely any way)??? is a personal favorite. Honorable mention to Eggs only for 67 days!
    Last edited by ombat; 08-03-2013 at 08:57 AM.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    LoL, ombat. Sometimes when I'm watching Bourdain and he's being a douche, I wonder what I see in him. Then he says something so humble and respectful that I fall in love with him all over again.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

August 3, 2013 (Saturday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 09:51 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Hey Joanie, I love hanging out on your thread, too much silliness elsewhere.

I've had a similar reaction to Mr. Bourdain. I watched one of the bonus features on one of his videos, it was with Ted Nugent the show part was pretty good; Ted eats pretty primally but on the bonus features they both sounded like jerks. Now it's hard for me to watch him, can't say that I've ever like Ted, so no loss there.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Hey Joanie, I love hanging out on your thread, too much silliness elsewhere.

I've had a similar reaction to Mr. Bourdain. I watched one of the bonus features on one of his videos, it was with Ted Nugent the show part was pretty good; Ted eats pretty primally but on the bonus features they both sounded like jerks. Now it's hard for me to watch him, can't say that I've ever like Ted, so no loss there.
    Thanks, UF.

Sometimes I think that if you take two macho guys and put them together without their womenfolk and/or children, instead of the testosterone merely doubling, it goes up exponentially. If only they knew that half the population mentally bangs its head against a wall when they act like that. LOL

B*tch-lite

At least there's a breeze.

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014 at 09:53 PM.

B*tch-lite

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    LoL, ombat. Sometimes when I'm watching Bourdain and he's being a douche, I wonder what I see in him. Then he says something so humble and respectful that I fall in love with him all over again.
    He's actually quite modest and unobtrusive if you watch his earlier stuff, but the tremendous fame and fortune (?) he's acquired since his beginnings has inflated his ego. Shame. I still love him.

And I too spend an inordinate amount of time laughing - in public - at the amusing things the voices in my head say to me. They are such rascals.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Some down and dirty, and sometimes snarky answers to some of my current “favorite” MDA questions:

help... im so hungry! – Ummm, have you tried eating?

Anyone got any tips to help constipation? – I find that removing the large stick I sometimes house up my ass really helps. (Totally not directed at the OP, just my sarcasm kicking in when I read the forums.)

Should I feel bad about this? – Yes, anytime you don’t eat exactly what is outlined in the PB, you should punish yourself mentally until you have developed at least five zits on your face. As penance, you must drink a four ounce glass of warmed to liquid coconut oil every day for 10 days. You might not feel better, but you’ll be pooping for two, thereby bringing up the lowered average caused by the constipated poster.

Ray Peat (any thread on him) – The sad thing is that he’s not too out there, even if I don’t agree with him. Unfortunately, the goobers that have set up their tent city in MDA to act as his evangelists aren’t doing his cause a bit of good.

How Many Eggs is Too Many? – I find that if I pass wind, and feathers fly out of my ass, it’s time to cut back on eggs. Listen to your body!

Thursday’s food: Marrow bones. Some rice. Two chicken sausages and two eggs.
    lol.... funny stuff this... I say many of these kinds of things when I see some of these kinds of threads...

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad you shared the joke, Joanie, so I could laugh at it too. Now you're not so crazy giggling on your own.

Dhansakdave is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ^I'm with Annie, you is an amusing lady, without a doubt, you're entries are well entertaining.

I often chuckle at some of my own musings, but I can be an irreverent bugger at times!